Grimm

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
I'm still wondering how the writers are going to explain Juliette becoming a hexenbiest without Wesen genetics at all. They can claim supernatural all they want, but I'm wanting details, damnit.

Cybsled

I have a feeling they will reveal that method doesn't work because she has some odd link with Adalind.

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
I have a feeling they will reveal that method doesn't work because she has some odd link with Adalind.
To my recollection, she already ingested Nick's blood during season 2 as well, during the whole Juliette-Captain crazy-love-potion event. Blood of a Grimm was one of the ingredients involved in breaking that particular curse. It could be the contributing factor as to why she suddenly developed this "side effect", but then again a hexenbiest was always given a supernatural undertone since the first season (particularly when Adalind lost her powers)

I wasn't expecting the ending scenes for last night, either, on both counts. Definitely want to see how that final one continues. It was also interesting how the writers imply that hexenbiests are not necessarily born, though in some ways that feels close to a retcon (it's not, since they haven't gone into Wesen birds and bees in detail outside of genetics and some supernatural hints).

Haus

<Silver Donator>
NBC is trying desperately to find it's hook into the Supernatural/Comic market and this is their best shot since Heroes, which of course they completely screwed up. But lo and behold are rebooting.

I like the show but agree that some surgical modifications, and by that I mean killing Juliette, would make it far more tolerable. Also, watching an old episode my wife noticed, Trouble's haircut is essentially identical to Nick's from Season 1.

Cybsled

Juliette is actually more tolerable now that she has Hexenbiest powers and can make people's heads explode ;P

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
However, it's kind of silly that the writers are going back to the "SOMEONE HAS A SECRET" thing between them (Nick+Juliette), after they supposedly reconciled to this lifestyle.

Cybsled

I do agree the secret thing is kind of dumb and a rehash of the Nick keeping a secret thing, but I can't imagine they will stretch it out as long. They probably just want to preserve the "omfg" moment Nick has when Juliette goes SSJ4 and uses a kamehameha on Adeline.

Ganthorn

N00b
I do agree the secret thing is kind of dumb and a rehash of the Nick keeping a secret thing, but I can't imagine they will stretch it out as long. They probably just want to preserve the "omfg" moment Nick has when Juliette goes SSJ4 and uses a kamehameha on Adeline.
I agree. At first I thougth wtf are they doing this hide it thing and then as soon as they said Adeline is coming to town I figured oh they want him to find out when she whoops Adelines ass.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Or Nick is going to try to axe her thinking she's Adeline when he sees her vogue for the first time.

Neph_sl

shitlord
They were hyping #BIESTFIGHT all week and the payoff was pretty awesome last night. So glad they did something with Juliette

Cybsled

Ya, the hexenbiest fight was pretty sick. I liked the telekinetic knife barrage ;p