GTA V RP

spronk

FPS noob
well now some guys written some python scripts to try to get a bot to learn how to drive in GTA 5. maybe it'll evolve to RP with sheriff Eli

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Eli making Shaggy squirm right now. Timmac looks like he's getting whipped on his stream.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Yeah I been watching Eli stream for most of the afternoon/evening. He's fantastic. Lots of interaction with the chat, too. Makes it very entertaining. 10/10, I hope he can keep it going for a long time.

Kanglor

Silver Knight of the Realm
I caught the part where Eli was going in on Shaggy/Timmac, love seeing him get knocked down a peg. I know there are others, but Timmac really seems to take the whole wanting to always win thing too seriously. Like last night Gee ends up knocking Shaggy/Ella out after they both jump on him, then Timmac gets super salty because of how weak his NPC model is. I guess he expects everyone to just be a good sport and let him beat the shit out of them like Ghillie(Surfer Dude) does since that's only fair?

Araxen

I caught the part where Eli was going in on Shaggy/Timmac, love seeing him get knocked down a peg. I know there are others, but Timmac really seems to take the whole wanting to always win thing too seriously. Like last night Gee ends up knocking Shaggy/Ella out after they both jump on him, then Timmac gets super salty because of how weak his NPC model is. I guess he expects everyone to just be a good sport and let him beat the shit out of them like Ghillie(Surfer Dude) does since that's only fair?

Yeah, he definitely RPs in terms of wins. Proxy is also like that. I've seen Proxy start to get very rude and then go afterwards, "Oh, that was just RP. LUL".

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, he definitely RPs in terms of wins. Proxy is also like that. I've seen Proxy start to get very rude and then go afterwards, "Oh, that was just RP. LUL".

Ya both of them are guilty of throwing serious shade on others RP while thinking they're shit don't stink at all. After watching a lot of other RPers i've realized that while they're good at RP, they are not nearly as good as they think they are, and aren't even near the tier of the moons / classys / elis / thads.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Man feel bad for ghillieguy (surfer dude) tonight. Him and Saab had some beef and then he found him in the parking garage, hit him with his char and then pulled his gun on him and then like 4 random people in the parking garage (there were a lot of people in there) all just pulled guns on him and shot him when it had nothing to do with them...

Kanglor

Yeah I saw that, I've mentioned to him in chat a few times that he should just ditch the gun when going Emo Dude and stick with a bat or maybe knife because of how trigger happy a LOT of people are on there. Honestly the escalation of violence on there is way out of whack, and too many characters go to gun play quickly. Most of the time when Surfer Dude starts shit it's running his mouth or damaging property, so it makes sense to slap him around or beat his ass, but gunning him down or setting him on fire is stupid.

I doubt it will ever happen but after a certain amount of violent crimes characters should lose their ability to legally carry a gun. It won't stop the criminals from carrying but it might give them pause if they could get locked up for 30 minutes if caught carrying.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Lol Lang, Tony, Saab and Reggie robbing a bank and the cop shows up 4 seconds into the robbery and just starts shooting right away at everyone. Oh, Reggies chat was saying they think it's the same guy from the video telling Proxy to fuck off or whatever, that explains things.

Last edited:

Araxen

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Harrison is indeed shit tier RP. That said hard to tell from the clip if the dude booking it out the door is armed running right towards the cop. Probably not the best idea, and he ignored the officers warning.

It's also been a rough weekend on the cops. Saw quite a few cops murdered at bank jobs, if not murdered getting outrun by super cars all day. Boscarelli who is probably the most laid back cop out there was even getting frustrated with it.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
It's also been a rough weekend on the cops. Saw quite a few cops murdered at bank jobs, if not murdered getting outrun by super cars all day. Boscarelli who is probably the most laid back cop out there was even getting frustrated with it.

Harrison def not a great RPr from what I've seen but in the cops defense the leanboys are known gang members and the cops (eli) have informed them that if they are caught with a gun in hand the cops will auto shoot to kill w/o RP. This is because they've shot at cops so much.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Harrison def not a great RPr from what I've seen but in the cops defense the leanboys are known gang members and the cops (eli) have informed them that if they are caught with a gun in hand the cops will auto shoot to kill w/o RP. This is because they've shot at cops so much.

This is what gets lost on the leanbioz. No issue with them RP that they are being treated unfairly. Some of them are getting genuinely pissed off IRL when shit goes sideways on them though. Innocent or guilty they have lost benefit of the doubt at this point.

They are broke as fuck too right now. Robbing banks is just not worth it. The cap on the take needs to go way up the longer you stay in the vault. I have seen them get only 2k out of that vault which is ridiculous. Lang is up to 600K owed to the state. They should be running a chop shop with all the super cars that were added in the last update.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
They started blocking supercar spawns because the cops were getting tired of 100% of the criminals constantly having them so that little stint is over I think. It's sort of back and forth. The criminals cry when the chopper comes out because it's "op" but they don't have a problem having a literally uncatchable car on a super-fast respawn timer that they don't even have to pay for repairs on or worry about wrecking because there will always be another one spawned and waiting for them.

Agreed banks need to be worth way more, especially when they can end up getting over an hour in jail depending on who does the processing. Reggie surrendered himself in that Harrison situation and got, I believe, 75 minutes which is insane to me. Saab got 80 or something. A chance to make anywhere from 2k to 15k split between however many robbers you have definitely falls hard on the worth-meter if you have to spend over an hour afk afterwards on top of getting a fine that is more expensive than any money you'd make from 3 successful robberies.

Kanglor

Wow, apparently some real talk went down after that hostage situation ended, GT3 player going in on how the cops been doing shit and also how certain people seem to be giving a lot more leeway to act stupid all the time.

GT3 OOC Truth

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user