GTA V RP

Kantern

Silver Knight of the Realm
The best part about this entire thing is I keep ending up on new streams every few days. Someone new just stands out.

Classy was absolutely amazing tonight. That entire hostage situation was awesome.

Then he followed it up with Gina in the prison. He just didn't stop.

Kanglor

Moon consistently cracks me up, and when he's running with Thad it's even better.. Was catching up on vods last night and the scene where Slappy accidently t-bones Eli while he's trying to catch up to Lirik(I think), that shit was pure gold. Eli also gets a gold star on how he reacted...sitting in the crashed truck for a short bit, then slowly crossing the street towards them.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Moon consistently cracks me up, and when he's running with Thad it's even better.. Was catching up on vods last night and the scene where Slappy accidently t-bones Eli while he's trying to catch up to Lirik(I think), that shit was pure gold. Eli also gets a gold star on how he reacted...sitting in the crashed truck for a short bit, then slowly crossing the street towards them.

Here is the clip of it:

Slappy McGaffy catches Eli when Eli are chasing bank robbers.

Click "Watch Full Video" to get Eli's verbal beatdown.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Proxy sub expired. Subbed to Classy now instead. He deserves it!

Moon and Thad kind of piss me because they are pretty inconsistent on streaming. I love them to death though.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Proxy sub expired. Subbed to Classy now instead. He deserves it!

Moon and Thad kind of piss me because they are pretty inconsistent on streaming. I love them to death though.

Moon has a schedule all this month. He just doesn't always stream GTA.

Araxen

Moon has a schedule all this month. He just doesn't always stream GTA.

I prefer Moon and Thad much more than the others but there inconsistent stream times suck.

Last edited:

Oldbased

> Than U
I haven't been on twitch since Halloweenish. I was a mod for Timmac last year and may still be and ran the Household RP servers with GhostStalker for Tim, Moon, Thad, Selvek and them. They are all as far as I am concerned a fantastic bunch of people although as I said I haven't been involved with them since late last year. I did notice Timmac has made huge strides since going really full time, although he was full time back when he had a full time job. I wish Thadrius would gain such success as he really deserves it imo.

I will say, when I left due to health issues, communication and other issues that Koil and Floppy were hard at Arma No Pixel/Revolution life and GTA RP was just a dream in a pipeline. I got tied up into election events and never heard the story of how GTA decided to let people mod the game but that certainly seems to have pretty much killed ARMA RP for good, which to me is a great thing. I couldn't stand ARMA on that platform and it was full of bugs and issues. Feel bad for Koil and Floppy though and the hundreds if not thousands of hours wasted developing those mods.

Last edited:

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I haven't been on twitch since Halloweenish. I was a mod for Timmac last year and may still be and ran the Household RP servers with GhostStalker for Tim, Moon, Thad, Selvek and them. They are all as far as I am concerned a fantastic bunch of people although as I said I haven't been involved with them since late last year. I did notice Timmac has made huge strides since going really full time, although he was full time back when he had a full time job. I wish Thadrius would gain such success as he really deserves it imo.

I will say, when I left due to health issues, communication and other issues that Koil and Floppy were hard at Arma No Pixel/Revolution life and GTA RP was just a dream in a pipeline. I got tied up into election events and never heard the story of how GTA decided to let people mod the game but that certainly seems to have pretty much killed ARMA RP for good, which to me is a great thing. I couldn't stand ARMA on that platform and it was full of bugs and issues. Feel bad for Koil and Floppy though and the hundreds if not thousands of hours wasted developing those mods.

Floppy has a popular gtav rp server called revolution (i think, everyone refers to it as rev) but he doesn't have a white list so the que is always gigantic to get it.

My timmak prime sub falls off in a few days and I think i'm going to throw it at buddha since he just got his sub button.

Oldbased

> Than U
Floppy has a popular gtav rp server called revolution (i think, everyone refers to it as rev) but he doesn't have a white list so the que is always gigantic to get it.

My timmak prime sub falls off in a few days and I think i'm going to throw it at buddha since he just got his sub button.
Ya all his servers except the first zombie mods he did were under Revo branding initially revolution life. He is better suited on those games as his jump into survival games didn't fare so well, although he did tag along in Rust a bit. He is funny as hell on TS when he is drunken up and you throw him into a new game.

I actually don't know who buddha is, must have come around since late last fall.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Ya all his servers except the first zombie mods he did were under Revo branding initially revolution life. He is better suited on those games as his jump into survival games didn't fare so well, although he did tag along in Rust a bit. He is funny as hell on TS when he is drunken up and you throw him into a new game.

I actually don't know who buddha is, must have come around since late last fall.

yup he's rp streamed for a while with almost no following, he got a big lirik bump when they met up and formed a gang in gtav soe and people loved him, so he's growing like crazy. Got like 30k follows, a sub button and in less then a week is up to 600+ subs. Basically the dream, assuming he can hold it.

Oldbased

> Than U
yup he's rp streamed for a while with almost no following, he got a big lirik bump when they met up and formed a gang in gtav soe and people loved him, so he's growing like crazy. Got like 30k follows, a sub button and in less then a week is up to 600+ subs. Basically the dream, assuming he can hold it.
That is essentially how Timmac got going. He was very part time and got some big Lirik bumps. When I started following Timmac he was ~33k followers. I got modded shortly after ARK for my work with the community ~66k and he is way up there now. Went on to admin 7d2d,rust, ark, rok and others and eventually The Household happened with Moon and them.

600 subs in the first week is pretty awesome though. I knew many who had been at it years and got a sub button and only stayed around 200 subs for the next year. Caught between trying to survive and risk of having to go back to work to make ends meet which would of course hurt streaming time. I forever feel bad for those who whimper along with scraps wanting to be a full time streamer. It isn't as great as one would think and you quickly become prisoner to the very thing you desired.

Kanglor

Well shit has gone to another level tween Gee/Jimmy and Shaggy/Ella tonight after Shaggy worked the police into going after Gee. I legit hate how they are able to use the cops as a shield/revenge tool for all the shit they talk, even though they break the law all the time.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
That is essentially how Timmac got going. He was very part time and got some big Lirik bumps. When I started following Timmac he was ~33k followers. I got modded shortly after ARK for my work with the community ~66k and he is way up there now. Went on to admin 7d2d,rust, ark, rok and others and eventually The Household happened with Moon and them.

600 subs in the first week is pretty awesome though. I knew many who had been at it years and got a sub button and only stayed around 200 subs for the next year. Caught between trying to survive and risk of having to go back to work to make ends meet which would of course hurt streaming time. I forever feel bad for those who whimper along with scraps wanting to be a full time streamer. It isn't as great as one would think and you quickly become prisoner to the very thing you desired.

I have no fucking clue why/how Timmac is popular. He's an absolute borefest. I thought maybe it was just the "character" he was playing with Shaggy, but even listening to him in candid talks with Proxy, Moon, Thad, etc., the guy has almost zero fucking personality. I just don't get how he appeals to people whatsoever.

Oldbased

> Than U
Like I said it's been 7 months so not sure. I'll stop in and check out things. I'm long overdue to say hi.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Well shit has gone to another level tween Gee/Jimmy and Shaggy/Ella tonight after Shaggy worked the police into going after Gee. I legit hate how they are able to use the cops as a shield/revenge tool for all the shit they talk, even though they break the law all the time.

They flat out make shit up to get him and his crew jail time. Timmac was a salty streamer last night, just constantly bitching about everything. Meanwhile they're just talking shit to Gee and he ends up in jail for 96 minutes while elle ends up getting 10.

muiy

Molten Core Raider
Proxy laughing wildly when she does "hilarious" things like fall off a roof is the Twitch equivalent to "The Big Bang Theory" having to put a laugh track behind all their jokes to cover up the fact that so many of them are duds.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They flat out make shit up to get him and his crew jail time. Timmac was a salty streamer last night, just constantly bitching about everything. Meanwhile they're just talking shit to Gee and he ends up in jail for 96 minutes while elle ends up getting 10.

Gee got that much time for shooting at a deputy with an automatic weapon. Rammed his cruiser multiple times, fleeing/eluding attempted murder on him, and a civilian behind the deputy.. This all Over an outstanding warrant Gee had on him, which the officer forgot about, and should have had even more charges/time added.

In the end Deputy Blasco reduced the sentence from 115 months to 96, because of the amount of time they took on scene.

That said Timmac was annoying last night, and his character is annoying as fuck,, and awkward, but that is what he is going for rp wise.

Last edited:

Araxen

It's not GTA V RP, but Moons, Thad, Strippin, Dimitri are RPing in PUBG. Protecting "Mr. President". It's pretty funny.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Eli hasn't streamed yet, got his sub button today. As of the moment 1k subs. Insane.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Eli hasn't streamed yet, got his sub button today. As of the moment 1k subs. Insane.

Pretty fun story. I'd say unprecedented but I think a famous cod player got a sub button before his first stream also.