GTA V RP

Kanglor

Silver Knight of the Realm
Randomly decided to watch Surfer Dudes(GhillieGuyTV) the other day, and really digging his character. He plays the obnoxious guy who's always trying to stir shit up so well, and creates drama at some of those boring as group activities(circlejerks). He's a really good natured guy that gets a laugh whenever Surfer Dude has to pay for his pot stirring, which is a lot.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Randomly decided to watch Surfer Dudes(GhillieGuyTV) the other day, and really digging his character. He plays the obnoxious guy who's always trying to stir shit up so well, and creates drama at some of those boring as group activities(circlejerks). He's a really good natured guy that gets a laugh whenever Surfer Dude has to pay for his pot stirring, which is a lot.

ghillieguy is some pretty solid rp

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Pretty entertaining day of RP with Lirik except at the end when one cop came up on the entire Leanbois gang and arrested everyone. That imho is fail RP by the cop. It isn't realistic RP which is what SoE strives for.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My only issue was would one cop really roll up on known gang members, with warrants by himself? Didn't notice how many officers were on at the time, but he certainly caught them with their pants down as some of them were heavily drinking.

Not to mention the lean bois putting out an ad for that party that anyone can see, while they have warrants out on them. Still was one of there more productive days for the gang. Lang getting mixed up with Ella should produce some good lulz the next few days.

Servers desperately need 100 slots. Would take this whole thing to the next level. 24 is just way to light.

Last edited:

Araxen

Eli is supposed to stream for the first time ever today. I'm not sure at what time though.

Kanglor

Silver Knight of the Realm
I know he was having some issues with his mic, the new one sounded flat and he went back to using the old one. He was involved in a bit of 'drama' yesterday over how he handled the situation with a suspect Waffle was representing, basically telling Dante(the lawyer) to fuck off and sending Squirt to jail.

Araxen

I know he was having some issues with his mic, the new one sounded flat and he went back to using the old one. He was involved in a bit of 'drama' yesterday over how he handled the situation with a suspect Waffle was representing, basically telling Dante(the lawyer) to fuck off and sending Squirt to jail.

He was in a pissed off mood yesterday. He even sent Zoe to jail yesterday. She did nothing but trying to help some people who got killed on the side of the road. He's insulated right now because he isn't streaming, but Twitch chat won't be afraid to call him out on his bullshit once he does start streaming. We could very well see a revolt against Eli on Twitch.

Edit: Things are a lot more reasonable today. Great RP by Eli trying to plant seeds of doubts and trying to break up the Leanbois.

Last edited:

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Edit: Things are a lot more reasonable today. Great RP by Eli trying to plant seeds of doubts and trying to break up the Leanbois.

The beauty of his RP today was it was centered around him giving ridiculously low sentences to them today. He had to RP it out with the 'breaking them up' storyline to cover it. Buddha and Lirik should have gotten 300+ easily for the spree then went on today. I think he's on the side of the cops attempting to RP with the criminal elements instead of just flat out catching them and throwing them in for 400 minutes, which is a good thing for the health of the server given his admin status.

• 1Like

Araxen

Today is the first official Eli stream for sure this time. His schedule is going to be 2PM-10PM Eastern M-F.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Eli as a k9 last night rolling with Doyle was pure gold.

Langley back at it again also last night with Lang, she seems to be taking things a bit personal. Wouldn't RP with Lang the other day, and then last night seemed to cross the line with cheap shops. Boscarelli had to tell her to leave the station to finish booking Lang.

Araxen

Eli as a k9 last night rolling with Doyle was pure gold.

Langley back at it again also last night with Lang, she seems to be taking things a bit personal. Wouldn't RP with Lang the other day, and then last night seemed to cross the line with cheap shops. Boscarelli had to tell her to leave the station to finish booking Lang.

Yeah, I was watching that last night. She argued with Ella last night for over an hour on charges, but that is something Proxy will do if given the platform to do it. Thadrius has been training as a cadet and had to ride along with her on Saturday and she seemed cool there. She definitely has something personal with Lang, but I also think she suffers from a superiority complex and she thinks she is this epic wordsmith when in reality she isn't.

• 1Like

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
You can rp as a dog in this? Why the fuck wouldn't you rp as a dog or a raccoon or a pidgeon? Seems like a+ in character trolling opportunities.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
On SOE I believe only the police can RP the K9.

On other servers I have seen people RP as animals. Even a damn fish.

At about 50 minutes in is where they roll the k9 out. Shenanigans follow.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Araxen

You can rp as a dog in this? Why the fuck wouldn't you rp as a dog or a raccoon or a pidgeon? Seems like a+ in character trolling opportunities.

Just the K9 Police Dog. They won't be able to do it that often because there are only 24 slots on the server and they usually need police to be out on patrol separately instead of grouped up.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
40k viewers and climbing for Eli. Not a bad first day of streaming I'd say...

• 1Solidarity

Araxen

40k viewers and climbing for Eli. Not a bad first day of streaming I'd say...

He's fucking hilarious. He'll even rip into the asshats in chat and make it funny AF. He was making fun of Eagles fans earlier. I love this guy!

I've never seen so many Twitch staff in one stream before. There was over 30+ which is insane. I was worried about modding, but he has it all under control. Pretty impressive first stream especially when you get 40k your first time streaming.

Edit: Eli's first fucking stop Saab goes Hands Up Don't Shoot... i'm dead.

• 1Like

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He is a riot. Interested in seeing his staying power. Has the personality to carry him, but eventually this GTA hype will die down.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Lirik kind of did him a solid today. Was supposed to stream but then "something came up" last minute. He usually has about 40k watching. Not sure if he was looking out for Eli or figured fuck it, less viewers so no point. Hard to tell, he seems kind of douchy sometimes.