Health Care Thread

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
But you don't, because you're special.

"Both sides are bad!"

"We just need a strong leader in office!"

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Reporter. Stock Pals CEO. Head of AI.
<Gold Donor>
No, the world you live in is a bubble where you believe the bullshit spewed by people who agree with you. You circle jerk each other into a frenzy of idiotic bigotry.
Of course you're the complete opposite of that. You're the only one who sees the truth while the rest of us get all our news from DailyKOS and MSNBC. But not you sir. You see the world for what it really is, where both sides are bad and a world where we should return to our "principles", right?

*yawn*

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Navigator or Website out of curiosity?
I signed up through the exchange for Rhode Island. It took forever but it was only really slow at two points and only had a bunch of random nonsense at one part.

Then again, who knows if I actually will get coverage in the end.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Of course you're the complete opposite of that. You're the only one who sees the truth while the rest of us get all our news from DailyKOS and MSNBC. But not you sir. You see the world for what it really is, where both sides are bad and a world where we should return to our "principles", right?

*yawn*
Can any of us posting on a forum owned by Draegan really say we have principles?

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
No, the world you live in is a bubble where you believe the bullshit spewed by people who agree with you. You circle jerk each other into a frenzy of idiotic bigotry.
The amount of projecting in your posting history is astounding, you are either a troll or one seriously stupid redneck sister fucking, welfare mooching, cross burning, bible thumping, white trash piece of shit
smile.png

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

*yawn*
Lol, you, I and the rest of the board knows where you lie on the political spectrum. If you go any further out, you'll fall off the cliff. The extremes on both sides are always the worst offenders who cause the most damage.

Most Americans however do not follow one side or the other fanatically, like you and much of this board does. We prefer the give and take of reasonable people who come together to solve our problems. That isn't possible now, but in politics the pendulum always swings back. Hillary, Christie and few others have our attention. The rest of the current crop we have no interest in.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Lol, you, I and the rest of the board knows where you lie on the political spectrum. If you go any further out, you'll fall off the cliff. The extremes on both sides are always the worst offenders who cause the most damage.

Most Americans however do not follow one side or the other fanatically, like you and much of this board does. We prefer the give and take of reasonable people who come together to solve our problems. That isn't possible now, but in politics the pendulum always swings back. Hillary, Christie and few others have our attention. The rest of you we have no interest in.
Really? Where do I stand on guns and homosexuality if you know me so well?

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard

Most Americans however do not follow one side or the other fanatically, like you and much of this board does. We prefer the give and take of reasonable people who come together to solve our problems. That isn't possible now, but in politics the pendulum always swings back. Hillary, Christie and few others have our attention. The rest of you we have no interest in.
The last time anything reasonable came out of your mouth is when you spit out your teeth.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
didn't araysar say people should be allowed to have rocket launchers?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Let me guess, you're a pro gun homophobe.
No, I'm not a Republican, but thanks for playing. So actually you dont know shit about me, unlike you claim.

But you're still so much better and more informed than us. Haha, what a fucking farce.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No, I'm not a Republican, but thanks for playing. So actually you dont know shit about me, unlike you claim.

But you're still so much better and more informed than us. Haha, what a fucking farce.
Hahah, yeah riiiiight.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Tell us more about yourself. We would like to learn more.

Always short on clueless punching bags around here.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
araysar trys to hide it but There is a "fear" of children becoming homosexual if exposed to homosexual propaganda and thus decreasing russian birth rate, and he does love guns, just visit either gun thread and look at what he posted, he also thinks people should be able to own heavy machines guns and rpgs