Health Care Thread

iannis

Musty Nester
Was it flowers of happiness that tried to buy a decom missile silo and form a commune in it?

I don't remember -- but I do remember it wasn't actually that much money. I mean more than a normal person has. But normal people don't but decom missile silo complexes to repurpose as a commune.

Pretty sure if I won the lottery I'd find one and fucking buy it.

Remmy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Didn't I point out that Grim1 is just roleplaying about 15 pages ago? And you guys continue to feed him. He's just acting out a persona similar to General Antony's fake persona.

He's intentionally trying to rile you up while being as vague as humanly possible. Throwing out grand and dramatic accusations at "the people who don't get it" which is everyone.

You guys can't see immediately when reading any of his posts? I'd hope we have posters that have above average IQ's. Or are you guys just going "lololo, we know he's just LARPING, we just enjoy LARPING with him." Or maybe above average is pretty fucking dismal these days.

Stop shitting up the boards.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I do fall for trolling often - but he doesn't feel like a caricature like most Debate trolls that are fake personae.

General Antony

Vyemm Raider
He's just acting out a persona similar to General Antony's fake persona.
I am literally the only person here with a fucking ounce of intelligence and a pissant like you has the temerity to question all that I provide? Go back to your fucking shanty.

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I am literally the only person here with a fucking ounce of intelligence and a pissant like you has the temerity to question all that I provide? Go back to your fucking shanty.
This sentence is awesome if you read it in Shooter McGavin's voice.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
"Dem Party is F****d."That was the subject line of an email sent to me Sunday by a senior Democratic consultant with strong ties to the White House and Capitol Hill. The body of the email contained a link to this Los Angeles Times story about Obamacare "sticker shock:"

"These middle-class consumers are staring at hefty increases on their insurance bills as the overhaul remakes the healthcare market. Their rates are rising in large part to help offset the higher costs of covering sicker, poorer people who have been shut out of the system for years."

"Although recent criticism of the healthcare law has focused on website glitches and early enrollment snags, experts say sharp price increases for individual policies have the greatest potential to erode public support for President Obama's signature legislation."

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I do fall for trolling often - but he doesn't feel like a caricature like most Debate trolls that are fake personae.
No trolling coming from my end. I said what I meant.

Your responses are the most interesting of the bunch, but I am disapointed that you are so easily able to excuse the lies, etc. Too many promises about ObamaCare are blatant falsehoods. That is not acceptable from any of our leaders.

My break in responses comes from not being able to live on this board (nor wanting too).

Remmy

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think it's his way of saying "good job recognizing me" without breaking his RP status.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I read the last several pages and all I saw was a bunch of back and forth insults with little or no substance.

So you can't give me something off the top of your head then? Not even a little lie, a smidgen of a falsehood? I dunno bro, you're starting to look like a more riled-up version of fanaskin here. At least fanaskin tries to post citations though....
Yeah. I probably shouldn't have responded to Burnem and the other morons. It was fun pushing their buttons for a short time, though.

As for the lies, "keeping your insurance if you like it", "costs going down by 2500 dollars per family", etc, the list is getting longer every day. And anyone not in a hole is aware of them.

But I'm sure you love the ACA just as it is and in fact probably wish it was even more fucked up.