Health Care Thread

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
If Obama has another Kristallnacht then of course I would be on his doorstep, along with millions of other Americans.

But I never claimed Obama was Hitler and doing those kinds of drastic things. You all made that inference. My point was only that when we allow our leaders to lie without cosequence that it LEADS to situations like Hitler / Stalin / Mao / Pol Pot / etc. We are a long way from that place.

But it is amazing how quickly we can traverse that distance if people dont' speak up and question our leaders. You have lost your ability to question your messiah. You follow him blindly and you excuse his lies because you think it is in the best interests of the country.

For you the ends justify the means. And for people like you it isn't a very large leap to becoming a button pusher who turns on the gas chamber.
If you want any credibility, you may want to stay away from words like messiah, hitler, Kenyan, or any other Glenn beck/tea party buzzwords.

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Not enough people were against Hitler openly to matter. Most people, like those on this board, are cowards. They don't have the balls to fight when the chips are down.
It isn't that they don't have the balls, it's that they disagree with you and don't think that the proverbial chips are in fact "down".

My point was only that when we allow our leaders to lie without consequence that it LEADS to situations like Hitler / Stalin / Mao / Pol Pot / etc.
What lie(s) are you talking about?

We are a long way from that place.
Yet you rant for pages regardless?

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
You accused us of "overlooking partisan lies" and then asserted that doing so made us "just as evil and just as destructive" as Hitler/Stalin/Mao/Pol Pot/etc.

I repeat, "just as destructive." Direct quote.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What lie(s) are you talking about?
Well documented in regards to the ACA. I'm sure you've heard them, but it is also very apparent that you had your hands over your ears. That's ok, I wouldn't expect anything else from the likes of you.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Well documented in regards to the ACA. I'm sure you've heard them, but it is also very apparent that you had your hands over your ears. That's ok, I wouldn't expect anything else from the likes of you.
The only person that is coming off as a fanatic is you, a lunatic fanatic.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Actually what I said was "Almost everyone in Germany voted for Hitler also...".

But that was wrong, what I should have said is that"eh I don't really know what I'm talking about, but let's be serious guys, no amount of new facts will change my mind."which was true.
ftfy

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Why are your jimmies so rustled, pops? That's no way to go through life. A geezer like you should be taking it easy. Just relax. Hilldawg's gonna win in 2016 and it'll all be okay.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why are your jimmies so rustled, pops? That's no way to go through life. A geezer like you should be taking it easy. Just relax. Hilldawg's gonna win in 2016 and it'll all be okay.
Geezer? I'm younger than your overlord Obama. And you have your head stuck so far up his ass you can't see daylight.

Typical of your kind.

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I want you to tell me. If you are claiming that there are lies then surely you can rattle off a few off the top of your head. If you can't at least ballpark a couple then naturally I'll assume that you're just spouting talking points here.

Also, where are they well documented? I want to make sure that I'm looking for the correct set of lies in the correct location. If I were to go off and examine a completely different set of lies then I'd end up with egg on my face and we can't have that, now can we?

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
I like how he ignores the pages and pages of people questioning leaders and just jumps into a thread and insists we're all Obama worshipers because we don't have torches and pitchforks over Obamacare.

Worst poster of Oct 2013!

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I want you to tell me. If you are claiming that there are lies then surely you can rattle off a few off the top of your head. If you can't at least ballpark a couple then naturally I'll assume that you're just spouting talking points here.

Also, where are they well documented? I want to make sure that I'm looking for the correct set of lies in the correct location. If I were to go off and examine a completely different set of lies then I'd end up with egg on my face and we can't have that, now can we?
Go reread some of the past posts. You bore me too much to bother to repeat them.

Or you know you could read some news papers, blogs, etc.

edit for the rest of you: 4th quarter coming up. Back later... or maybe not. Say something interesting to make me respond to.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Geezer? I'm younger than your overlord Obama. And you have your head stuck so far up his ass you can't see daylight.

Typical of your kind.
I've already told you that I support Hillary. What more do you want from me, gramps?

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Go reread some of the past posts. You bore me too much to bother to repeat them.
I read the last several pages and all I saw was a bunch of back and forth insults with little or no substance.

So you can't give me something off the top of your head then? Not even a little lie, a smidgen of a falsehood? I dunno bro, you're starting to look like a more riled-up version of fanaskin here. At least fanaskin tries to post citations though....