Health Care Thread

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
No shit comparing it is bad. This actually works.
But it's just an estimator... I just put in I was earning $15/yr and it assumed I wasn't lying for example...

It's missing quite a few layers that require security handshakes and the like. It's a nice thing for previewing things for those that want to bitch about their policy rates, but it's super shortcutted.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Reporter. Stock Pals CEO. Head of AI.
<Gold Donor>
My registration required my alien number, the number for my certificate of naturalization, my social security number, etc. I am sure TheHealthSherpa validates and pulls all that data together to build my profile and provide me with my real options.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
There's a cost estimator on healthcare.gov you don't have to sign up for shit to use..this is identical to it. It "works"on healthcare.gov too because it's the equivalent of an excel sheet.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
My registration required my alien number, the number for my certificate of naturalization, my social security number, etc. I am sure TheHealthSherpa validates and pulls all that data together to build my profile and provide me with my real options.
ARE YOU TELLIN ME WER A GIVIN ALIENS OUR HEALTHCARE?

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
WHY DID YOU BLOW UP THE WHITE HOUSE AND MAKE WILL SMITH KICK YOUR ASS?!?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Non citizens are definitely cashing in on some of this sweet sweet health insurance

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Someone should start a fake facebook story stating the only people who have managed to sign up on the website are illegal aliens, watch the teatards go ape shit and fall for it. If anything this thread proves, they don't fucking read the shit they cite.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
imagine merlin finding out that illegal brown people are getting obamacare and then coming here to tell us about it

oh man i just got hard thinking about it

Merlin_sl

shitlord
imagine merlin finding out that illegal brown people are getting obamacare and then coming here to tell us about it

oh man i just got hard thinking about it
You should worry less about me and more about getting shot on the way to work. Tell me, do you wear a bullet proof vest to work every day?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Merlin,

My 30 minute door to door commute is filled with hot young women as they smile at me and occasionally sneak me their phone numbers on my way from my near downtown residence to my downtown job.

The only time I have to wear a vest is when I'm rocking one of my 3 piece suits which isn't very often. Usually I just wear a 2 piece single-breasted.

As a matter of fact, my commute is one of things I look forward to these days

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>

here's something from rahm emanuel's relative ezekiel emanuel.

watch 5:00-5:45 the cancelling of these plans is INTENTIONAL to destroy the individual market because it isn't lucrative enough for insurance companies, also the insurance companies wrote the bill and want it this way.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
You should worry less about me and more about getting shot on the way to work. Tell me, do you wear a bullet proof vest to work every day?
You live in a state that is the laughing stock of the country. We love it when you criticize other places because you live in the worst place. Name 5 good things that have ever come out of your state.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
what a useless exercise in self indulgent mental masturbation, especially with how often liberals decry where you are born is incidental and meaningless. "oh god i'm so much better than you"

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Guy who drinks bleach and imagines that he is one of our intellectual peers is lecturing us on mental masturbation.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Merlin,

My 30 minute door to door commute is filled with hot young women as they smile at me and occasionally sneak me their phone numbers on my way from my near downtown residence to my downtown job.

The only time I have to wear a vest is when I'm rocking one of my 3 piece suits which isn't very often. Usually I just wear a 2 piece single-breasted.

As a matter of fact, my commute is one of things I look forward to these days
I thought you quit your job?

Also, what state does Merlin live in?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I did. I already started a new one last week. My skill set is highly in demand.

I don't know what Merlin and co. are complaining about when they're saying that Obama hasn't created any jobs.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Am I the redneck dipshit who tried to pretend the shithole I live in is better than Chicago, fanaskin?

You people want to roll up in here and insult the greatest cities on earth (isn't it weird how they're literallyall"liberal"?).