Health Care Thread

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
One of those idiot dipshit redneck states the liberals of this country subsidize.
Which one though? Seems pretty ignorant to mock his state and not know which it is. Even the most redneck of states have decent things to have come out of them.

I dunno, I guess posts like yours rub me as much the wrong way as stupid political posts from either side of the fence. Hell you live in Utah, those jokes write themselves.
wink.png

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I did. I already started a new one last week. My skill set is highly in demand.

I don't know what Merlin and co. are complaining about when they're saying that Obama hasn't created any jobs.
Nice, how do you like working for the man now as opposed to working for yourself?

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Alabama or Mississippi. I forget.

I insult where he lives because he constantly insults other places. He tries to pretend that liberal cities have failed, while conservative cities succeed, when the reality is just the opposite. If you can't see the hilarity of a moron from Alabama complaining about California, I can't help you.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Reporter. Stock Pals CEO. Head of AI.
<Gold Donor>
Nice, how do you like working for the man now as opposed to working for yourself?
As always there are pros and cons.

Pros. The commute is fantastic, the office is great, the people are fantastic and the company is like 80% women vast majority of whom are 35 or younger. Also, someone deals with all the other shit I got tired dealing with ages ago (creditors, banks, government, lawyers, etc.)

Cons: I have to get up early, also have to actually do work now.

After half a decade of running my own show, I am actually enjoying just showing up, getting a paycheck and not having to think about work after 5 pm. Also good to have my weekends back.

All in all, I like this change a lot.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Alabama or Mississippi. I forget.

I insult where he lives because he constantly insults other places. He tries to pretend that liberal cities have failed, while conservative cities succeed, when the reality is just the opposite. If you can't see the hilarity of a moron from Alabama complaining about California, I can't help you.
Well you couldn't, nor can you still even specify which state he's from. Also saying "If you can't see X" when you didn't even tell me what X was until that same post means you probably aren't nearly as clever as you try to present yourself to be.

In terms of it being a shitty state though, last I knew Birmingham was one of the top cities in terms of income and growth so clearly not everything there is as awful as you present it to be. On a side note it's ironic that you put Alabama and California into the same sentence since the worlds first electric trolley was built in built in Alabama and become such an iconic image in San Francisco.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
As always there are pros and cons.

Pros. The commute is fantastic, the office is great, the people are fantastic and the company is like 80% women vast majority of whom are 35 or younger. Also, someone deals with all the other shit I got tired dealing with ages ago (creditors, banks, government, lawyers, etc.)

Cons: I have to get up early, also have to actually do work now.

After half a decade of running my own show, I am actually enjoying just showing up, getting a paycheck and not having to think about work after 5 pm. Also good to have my weekends back.

All in all, I like this change a lot.
Yeah while my business wasn't as large as yours, I know what you mean. When I leave the office now it's out of sight out of mind and before there was no such thing as that and it's refreshing to feel that way. Hopefully a year or so from now you still feel that way when new things come into the picture like stupid policies that need to change but you can't do anything about them, terrible co workers or bosses who are worthless.

Glad you're enjoying it so far, I remember you saying how unhappy you were with shit before.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Am I the redneck dipshit who tried to pretend the shithole I live in is better than Chicago, fanaskin?

You people want to roll up in here and insult the greatest cities on earth (isn't it weird how they're literallyall"liberal"?).
Cities are a blight to mankind.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
It's Alabama. If income or growth were the best metrics for measuring a city's worth then a few small meth towns in North Dakota riding the natural gas boom would be at the top of the list. Birmingham AL, lol.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
It's Alabama. If income or growth were the best metrics for measuring a city's worth then a few small meth towns in North Dakota riding the natural gas boom would be at the top of the list. Birmingham AL, lol.
What constitutes to a city of worth to you then? It has a bustling steel industry, it also has one of the nations top rated school systems. You can find good in any state. -shrug-

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Well you couldn't, nor can you still even specify which state he's from. Also saying "If you can't see X" when you didn't even tell me what X was until that same post means you probably aren't nearly as clever as you try to present yourself to be.

In terms of it being a shitty state though, last I knew Birmingham was one of the top cities in terms of income and growth so clearly not everything there is as awful as you present it to be. On a side note it's ironic that you put Alabama and California into the same sentence since the worlds first electric trolley was built in built in Alabama and become such an iconic image in San Francisco.
My insults for other states are strictly retaliatory. Dipshits from fucking Alabama don't start none? Won't be none.

Where were you the 50 times Merlin rolled up in here and tried to pretend his state was better than California, New York, or all of fucking Europe? Too busy infracting Araysar for saying American Inventor?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
My insults for other states are strictly retaliatory. Dipshits from fucking Alabama don't start none? Won't be none.
haha, understood. *brofist* Stereotypes just bug me I guess. Oh well.

Nice ninja edit by the way. Can you point out to me where I've interacted Araysar for saying that word? Oh your generalizing again, I see. You do that a lot apparently.

So you get an infraction!! (by infraction I mean a 0 point warning that expires in an hour) Don't let it happen again. *buffs sheriff star* Just doin my duty.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
all the worst inequality happens in cities

what area's of the country have the highest gini co efficient? the cities you say?!?

arrogant city dwellers shit on the country for being backwards, promote growth in inequality.

The irony of araysars musing of how it's easy to find a job in a high skill market vs a low skill, and not making a connection about why getting rid of all the low skill jobs that don't require 4-8 year college degrees isn't a primary cause of growing inequality.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You don't say places where demand (the biggest COL factor) is the highest have biggest disparity in demographics, you don't say...

Not to mention how much easier it is for 2000 people to cluster incomewise vs millions.

But hey, keep on chugging with that logic train... (Or whatever other chugging option inspired this)

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
You should worry less about me and more about getting shot on the way to work. Tell me, do you wear a bullet proof vest to work every day?
I just woke up and spent a minute or so wondering if this was a slam on Chicago or a not so subtle death threat.

Araysar, if you see some 350lb guy wearing a Dixie flag hat and a Realtree shirt following you, throw your biscuits like caltrops and that should buy you a few minutes at least.

P.S. Always carry biscuits

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor

Where were you the 50 times Merlin rolled up in here and tried to pretend his state was better than California, New York, or all of fucking Europe? Too busy infracting Araysar for saying American Inventor?
This.