Health Care Thread

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
I suppose if you look at the history of the dirt you currently inhabit we can find all kinds of atrocities, what's the point? it makes you superior somehow?

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I suppose if you look at the history of the dirt you currently inhabit we can find all kinds of atrocities, what's the point? it makes you superior somehow?
I am sure you can, want to know the difference though? I'm not fucking proud of those events nor do I support what happened, Merlin on the other hand can find no examples of racism in all his years living there and is proud of his racist shit hole, thats the fucking difference.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Reporter. Stock Pals CEO. Head of AI.
<Gold Donor>
Did Merlin seriously claim a college football program as the top accomplishment in Alabama? As opposed to you know, quality academics?

Let alone anything else in the world that societies get graded on like literacy rate, income, poverty, life expectancy, disease, etc?

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
Shovel ready job anyone?
NkEzyzH.jpg

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
It takes a republican that long to register to any site, whether it works or not.

17republicans-superJumbo.png

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Have you seen Republicans try to comprehend technology in Congress when they are debating bills on the internet or some new tech? It's hilarious. These are the same people that go through their email by making their secretary print all emails out on paper

1281455890-ted-stevens.jpg

Merlin_sl

shitlord
Did Merlin seriously claim a college football program as the top accomplishment in Alabama? As opposed to you know, quality academics?

Let alone anything else in the world that societies get graded on like literacy rate, income, poverty, life expectancy, disease, etc?
Don't be mad the Fighting Illini suck bro. They should recruit more black kids like we do.

does burnem(among others) never tire of ceaselessly fanning the flames of divisive racial politics?
Do yourself a favor. Works great for me:
rrr_img_48611.jpg

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
I thought my state was cool for being the first to seriously promote freedom of religion and separation of church and state as well as it's early anti-slavery stuff. But we have shit for college football, so I guess we suck in what really matters.
frown.png

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Don't be mad the Fighting Illini suck bro. They should recruit more black kids like we do.

Do yourself a favor. Works great for me:
rrr_img_48611.jpg
I dont really care about college sports but I hear Northwestern is in the top 20 in football. Ever heard of Northwestern? They are a pretty good school academically.

But seriously, I hope you realize how pathetic it is that the sole accomplishment of your entire state is some college football championships while you are dead last in everything else: income, health, education, literacy, culture (unless you could "States' Rights" to be a culture), job growth, environment, etc. Everything.

There is not a single fucking person in the world who says "When I grow up I'm moving to Alabama!" or "Honey, lets book a vacation to Alabama!" or "I'm going to Alabama for college!" (unless you got a football scholarship apparently). It's a fucking cesspool of despair, poverty, ignorance and probably a fair bit of inbreeding.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I dont really care about college sports but I hear Northwestern is in the top 20 in football. Ever heard of Northwestern? They are a pretty good school academically.

But seriously, I hope you realize how pathetic it is that the sole accomplishment of your entire state is some college football championships while you are dead last in everything else: income, health, education, literacy, culture (unless you could "States' Rights" to be a culture), job growth, environment, etc. Everything.

There is not a single fucking person in the world who says "When I grow up I'm moving to Alabama!" or "Honey, lets book a vacation to Alabama!" or "I'm going to Alabama for college!" (unless you got a football scholarship apparently). It's a fucking cesspool of despair, poverty, ignorance and probably a fair bit of inbreeding.
Don't forget Alabama is also a fucking cesspool of racism, my first day in Alabama (visiting an in-law) I drove past a piggly wiggly around 2-4pm that was holding a KKK rally in the fucking parking lot. They probably already waited in line for their welfare. When I went to the grocery store that wasn't holding a KKK rally in the parking lot I was called a Bagel Eater by the lovely cashier when she was accepting my check (this was 13 years ago).

iannis

Musty Nester
I'm with the cashier. Boycotting the Barefoot grocery, and then being all smug about it, is the definition of Bagel Eater-y thing to do.

All I know about Alabama is that it's south of Georgia. I have the impression that the entire state is one giant small town. I'm assuming that the State is equal parts shopping malls, interstates, trailer parks, and alfalfa pastures. In other words, an awful lot like North Carolina... except with more black people and fewer Bagel Eaters.

Oh, it was also a country band in the 80's.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
You guys let the libtards change the subject. I liked the part where the person in charge of obamacare apparently hasn't had time to read it yet.

Dumb ass should have picked up a phone and been done in 30 minutes, typical republican, fucking retarded.
Maybe the person would be done in 30 min, but they still have to wait till the website is working so the gubmint employee can enter the info for them.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I'm with the cashier. Boycotting the Barefoot grocery, and then being all smug about it, is the definition of Bagel Eater-y thing to do.

All I know about Alabama is that it's south of Georgia. I have the impression that the entire state is one giant small town. I'm assuming that the State is equal parts shopping malls, interstates, trailer parks, and alfalfa pastures. In other words, an awful lot like North Carolina... except with more black people and fewer Bagel Eaters.

Oh, it was also a country band in the 80's.
That's all well and good because I don't know if bypassing a grocery store because they had a KKK rally being held in the parking lot is a Bagel Eater-y thing to do or not but I doubt the cashier knew I did that, though I can't be certain if she knew rather or not the KKK rally was being held, all I know is she would have fit right in with them.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
All I know about Alabama is that it's south of Georgia.
Lol'd so hard at this bro I hope you're joking. I choose to believe you're joking.

Also Alabama sucks balls, but they do have some great barbecue at the jazz festival in Florence each year.