Health Care Thread

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Reporter. Stock Pals CEO. Head of AI.
<Gold Donor>
Nah, that's impossible. He's certainly got Merlin beat on blind rage, but nothing can compete with the years of consistent stupid that Merlin has churned out. Seal Team six, liberal polls, increase defense spending to avoid the imminent Chinese invasion, etc. Merlin is the Cal Ripken Jr. of dumb.
hahahahahaha

iannis

Musty Nester
Wait -- imminent chinese invasions? hee hee hee hee hee hee

Wal-Mart going bankrupt is the harbinger of a chinese invasion. A pack of simple cotton t-shirts costing 35 bucks is the harbinger of a chinese invasion.

The might invade some islands somewhere that Japan claims are theirs through rights of historical precedent. That's about it.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Wait -- imminent chinese invasions? hee hee hee hee hee hee

Wal-Mart going bankrupt is the harbinger of a chinese invasion. A pack of simple cotton t-shirts costing 35 bucks is the harbinger of a chinese invasion.

The might invade some islands somewhere that Japan claims are theirs through rights of historical precedent. That's about it.
wrong bro

the chinamen are landing on shores of california d day style

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
and if we dont spend a gajillion dollars on the military, we are DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
You do realize half the country disagrees with you fanatics right? Just because they don't fucking post on rerolled doesn't mean they don't exist.
Half the country disagreed with me 40 years ago, bleedat. They don't anymore. You lost. Enjoy your place in history.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
The majority of the polling data shows that on individual issues the country is far more left wing than our elections show out. I suspect team politics, essentially a religion, are the most significant barrier to the political reality of political opinion in the states.

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
HOLY SHIT OBAMACARE HAS FUCKED US ALL THE ANIMALS ARE GOING TO GET TO USE ALL THE MRI MACHINES THEN WHAT I TOLD YOU THIS WOULD HAPPEN
Jimmies-Maximum-Over-Rustled-Meme-Gif.gif

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Did a market research survey today about Obamacare, its shocking how few people know anything about it.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Day 51 after website rollout, America still hostage to ObamaCare...... and yes, ObamaCare still sucks.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
I for one look forward to my free healthcare y'all will pay for for a while. I am interested in seeing how it compares and if ill need to get supplemental or not. I'm pretty sure in the long run costs will be higher and insurance companies will be laughing their way to the bank, but we'll see. I should buy some Aetna stock for a longish run. Obamacare isn't going away so may as well use it the best I can. Bitching about something that can't be changed is silly - and it can't/wont