Health Care Thread

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well to be fair, none of those countries have a significant population of these people to deal with.
rrr_img_49902.jpg
The modern liberal:

rrr_img_49910.jpg

We were so much better when we just stuck flowers in guns.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No, but we all know what a moron you are.

How did those protests go anyways? Nobody cared then and nobody cares now. And yet the Tea Party still is making waves.

You and the scum in that picture are a perfect illustration of why the modern liberal movement has become nothing more than a bowel movement.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
No, you believe in having others take care of you while you suck bongs and climb up Obama's behind. That was never American.
I've never smoked pot, bro. I wouldn't even know how to find some. I bought a Space Cake for like 10 euros once when I was in Amsterdam, but it didn't do anything. Only welfare I've ever received was from Pell Grants. Why you so mad, and why do you hate America?

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've never smoked pot, bro. I wouldn't even know how. I bought a Space Cake for 10 euros once when I was in Amsterdam, but it didn't do anything. Only welfare I've ever received was from Pell Grants. Why you so mad?
Why you so stupid?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Reporter. Stock Pals CEO. Head of AI.
<Gold Donor>
Grim1, why are you so fixated on Obama's penis and anus?

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I don't feel like it was fair for you to neg me before I had finished editing my post, Grim1. You owe me +1 net. Tuco please enforce this.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Grim1, why are you so fixated on Obama's penis and anus?
Lol, it's hard to ignore when every modern liberal has your head planted in or on them. The thrill up your legs is so strong you can't think straight.

And even though he continues to lie to you, you still hang on to him like idiotic school girls.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't feel like it was fair for you to neg me before I had finished editing my post, Grim1. You owe me +1 net. Tuco please enforce this.
Lol, Tuco doesn't care about that. But to be fair, I sometimes edit my posts quite a bit right after posting them too. So I'll give you a chance next time and hold off.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
So what kind of government assistance do we think Grim is on? Its got to be welfare at the least. Rent for trailers is tough to afford I hear.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think you spelled compromise stupid recently too
Lol, could be. Need to turn on the spell checker for forms. I tend to post and move on too quickly, fingers can't keep up. It's lazy and doesn't help my arguments but oh well.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Lol, it's hard to ignore when every modern liberal has your head planted in or on them. The thrill up your legs is so strong you can't think straight.

And even though he continues to lie to you, you still hang on to him like idiotic school girls.
WTF are you even talking about? You keep accusing everyone that doesn't agree with you of being an Obama shill, but if you had any reading comprehension whatsoever you would know that pretty much everyone on these boards threw away their Obama pom poms quite awhile ago. You really need to come up with a new line. But you don't seem all that bright, so until you hear a new talking point from Fox News or Rush Limbaugh I'm sure you will continue regurgitating the same tired insults that don't even apply to the people you are yelling at. Lol.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So what kind of government assistance do we think Grim is on? Its got to be welfare at the least. Rent for trailers is tough to afford I hear.
Really? That is pathetically lame. And it also is a bigoted comment against those you supposedly care about. So you are like most liberals, you just mouth the words about tolerance but you really hate everyone of color, of a lower "class" or of a different sexual orientation.

You sound like just another Alec Baldwin, a two faced hypocrite.

And if you notice. I only post on weekends or weeknights..... which happens to coincide with when I'm home from the office.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
WTF are you even talking about? You keep accusing everyone that doesn't agree with you of being an Obama shill, but if you had any reading comprehension whatsoever you would know that pretty much everyone on these boards threw away their Obama pom poms quite awhile ago. You really need to come up with a new line. But you don't seem all that bright, so until you hear a new talking point from Fox News or Rush Limbaugh I'm sure you will continue regurgitating the same tired insults that don't even apply to the people you are yelling at. Lol.
No, I only accuse most of the posters on this board of being Obama shills, because it's true.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Really? That is pathetically lame. And it also is a bigoted comment against those you supposedly care about. So you are like most liberals, you just mouth the words about tolerance but you really hate everyone of color, of a lower "class" or of a different sexual orientation.

And if you notice. I only post on weekends or weeknights..... which happens to coincide with when I'm home from the office.
Every other retard in this thread is sucking the government cock. I am sure you are the same. Hard not to when your "office" is aisle 3 in Walmart.