Hearthstone

Origin

Molten Core Raider
Most fun atm is playing a meme OTK shaman deck. No one expects that shit. Otherwise zzz...

MEME OTK.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Most fun atm is playing a meme OTK shaman deck. No one expects that shit. Otherwise zzz...

View attachment 125874

I'm playing a OTK C'thun/ N'Zoth druid mainly but also trying a couple variants of Hobbs decks. He's not a good builder but his shit is fairly fun to play. Djinn crusher shammy is ok and burgly bully rogue can win out of nowhere. Probably going to rebuild my N'zoth/ C'thun rogue. Nothing better to do until the expansion.

• 1Like

Krag

Peasant
With the new ranked floors, you sometimes just run into the most amazing stuff.

I'm playing some random decks at rank 5 and for the most part it's been a steady stream of pirate warriors, but I think one of them wanted to try something new and was playing jade druid (they certainly didn't get to rank 5 with jade druid that's for sure). On turn one, the druid shuffles with jade idol (!) and I think whoa... ok, maybe he's playing some weird deck with just one idol. But they later on managed to have shuffled idols 5 times and summoned a golem just once. The druid conceded around turn 8 with no board whatsoever.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I've realized that it's almost never worth shuffling, and in a lot of games will just use both idols to make golems. Not many games really go to fatigue

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Brode confirmed Early April for the expansion (despite some things like packs in game saying mid April), and reddit says April 6 10am pst

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
There will be a preview today at 2 EST i think.

Also you can pick a hearthstone champion for a chance at free MSOG packs

Edit: Timezone error

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Time to find out about the great fun we'll soon have in Un'Goro!!!

Can't wait to see what works in my Pirate Warrior deck or mid-range Shaman!

• 1Like

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
The excitement is clearly palpable. But so far I see very little to indicate they've learned anything. Tar Watcher is a maybe, Elise is a super-RNG control/tempo card (because those are SO FUN) which does nothing vs. aggro, Rogue Legendary is almost certainly insta-dust tier, the Hunter legendary is probably only good when it craps out of RNG effects, etc. etc.

I guess their "answer" to the aggro meta is the heavy-handed crab (which is still not auto-include) and the Tar Watcher, which is itself probably fantastic in Zoo. But Zoo is a little more game-friendly than Pirates so eh.

It's also pretty dumb that they continue these week-long card reveal drips, especially after the build up from the initial reveal.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
that crab is a 3/4 for 2 while IN a pirate deck, which is fucking funny as shit.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I was scrolling through the cards quickly and thought that rogue legend was a common till I read post Amzin and looked back.....

• 1Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm looking at this 9/9 dinosaur with reverse charge and I'm all like... Magma Rager...

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I gotta wonder if the rng warrior card becomes a sleeper hit for new control warrior, similar to how monkey was. 1 mana discover is much more powerful than just random cards (renounce), also doesn't replace your hand, so like the dev guy said, get auctioneer in hand or in play and let the lols begin. It's definitely sketchy but i wouldn't write it off just yet

• 1Like