Hearthstone

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
The main reason they left Auctioneer in is probably because they continue to have no idea how to design Rogue, at all, so miracle is all they've got. That new legendary, for example. Just keep buffing it in your head until it turns into something that would see play.... it's damn sure not as it is now. If it was TWO cards to revive it, I bet it still wouldn't be in that many decks. Four is just a waste of a deck slot. At best it's a weak win-more card right now and that's being generous.

I've tried every one of these various digital CCG games that've come out and most of them seem to develop/tweak stuff faster than HS. It's not that the other teams don't fuck shit up, it's that you don't have to wait 6 months to see some kind of half-hearted change or complete overcorrection. And there's STILL no real reason to ever play control so far, on the ladder (other games also suffer this problem but control decks are way more viable at least)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
1GymcRI.png

pcDv5ul.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well that kinda helps with the Murlocs running-out-of-steam thing I suppose.

• 1Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So "summon" means that playing murlocs from hand won't count? Call in the Finishers, the dude that spawns another murloc, finja attacking would be "summoning" right?

• 1Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If that's true then this is much easier to complete than the other quests so far.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Priest is "summon" too, which means you could mulligan it, use it later, and pop N'Zoth to trigger it. Could be neat especially with the "Discover copy of a spell" card to get more than 1 Amara

• 1Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Priest plays Kazakus

I play Nefarian - get mind vision
I play Mind vision - get his 10 mana Kazakus potion (sheep* + revive3)

He plays his Kazakus potion

I play his Kazakus potion

he concedes :D

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Origin

Molten Core Raider
Priest plays Kazakus

Hearthstone.

• 2Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Reddit post saying Galvadon's ability has been leaked in China Japan.

the skill of new paladin legend (quest reward) accidentaly confirmed in Japanese translation of the video today • r/hearthstone

Galvadon: 5mana 5/5 Battlecry : Adapt 5 times.

Remember that Adapts are:
  • Divine Shield
  • +3 Attack
  • Deathrattle: Summon two 1/1/ plants
  • Windfury
  • Can't be Targeted by Spells or Hero Powers
  • Taunt
  • +1/+1
  • +3 Health
  • Stealth until your next turn
  • Poisonous
So not counting stacking multiples, my uber Galvadon would be something like: +3 Attack, +3 Health, Stealth, Divine Shield, Windfury.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
Right now I log on, look at the standard decks, hate all of them, look at the wild decks and shrug, and then close the client or play arena. Pretty much same as the end of every expansion cycle.

Next expansion dunno, Kazakus quest priest will definately be a thing, that's about all I can tell right now.

• 1Like

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
As far as popularity/staleness of the game, whoever said accessibility via mobile (tablet/phone) was right on the money. That is literally the only time I play HS anymore but I still put a decent amount of time into it since I always have my phone and if there is any sort of down time during the day (even just 10-15 mins), I'm playing it to pass time. I'll make the argument that the mobile version is what has kept HS alive else it probably would be pretty dead by now.

• 2Like

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Priest plays Kazakus

You forgot to add:

drink his salty tears of rage <emote aggressively feeling you won life>

• 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
As far as popularity/staleness of the game, whoever said accessibility via mobile (tablet/phone) was right on the money. That is literally the only time I play HS anymore but I still put a decent amount of time into it since I always have my phone and if there is any sort of down time during the day (even just 10-15 mins), I'm playing it to pass time. I'll make the argument that the mobile version is what has kept HS alive else it probably would be pretty dead by now.
I would have played mobile more if HS didn't aggressively eat your battery.

• 2Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It drains my 10" tablet pretty fast. The 7" holds up a lot longer.

I think the game is more popular with causal PC gamers in general than more hardcore people give credit. Its likely got a huge playerbase that doesn't ever read forums or anything. You know how you get to like some halfass feeling shit like rank 7 and it tells you that you're in the top 4% or some shit? If that's true then how many people must be constantly dicking around at ranks 20 to 15? Its not like it ever takes long to get a match or feels like you're playing a limited pool of opponents. They obviously have good numbers, and you could make the case that cheap quick decks like pirates actually help keep those numbers overall.

• 1Like

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Trying to play HS on my phone (Nexus 6 something) was terrible. It took several minutes to get from launching to into a game and everything was super unresponsive, on top of the battery issues. I suspect on tablets it's fine but the phone app is clearly awful. I've never had any other mobile game use battery that fast or load that slow, including FFT, Shadowverse, um, and a ton of other stuff really, I play on my phone a lot :p

I'd be curious what HS numbers actually were. I've never come across one of these F2P CCGs that didn't have really quick matchmaking times so it's really hard to base off of that I think.

• 1Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah maybe, I don't know. I'd like to know the numbers too, I just assume its pretty big being a Blizzard game with a massive IP and pretty low barriers to re-entry after a break.

• 1Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Kf9daLY.png

Random cast I guess? Seems pretty good if you can choose. Unless you are dead to lolfacefuckmeta by the time you play it.

• 1Like