Hearthstone

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, I'd assume random too. If that's the case the only one that would make the card unplayable is fire, no immediate effect with earth too, but at least its still a decent effect, fire is just pointless unless you use it as a 25% chance of lethal.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Seems like a pretty good card, probably rng effect though :(

Edit: Apparently Blizz confirmed you get to choose, that's pretty sick

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Really nice card, and I like the murloc quest even though it might not be viable at all. I always liked Neptulon and this is similar in a way.

• 1Like

Aaubert

Silver Knight of the Realm
As far as popularity/staleness of the game, whoever said accessibility via mobile (tablet/phone) was right on the money. That is literally the only time I play HS anymore but I still put a decent amount of time into it since I always have my phone and if there is any sort of down time during the day (even just 10-15 mins), I'm playing it to pass time. I'll make the argument that the mobile version is what has kept HS alive else it probably would be pretty dead by now.

"Well, I'm in line here at the County Registrar's office for the next 20 minutes. I don't want to do some sort of intense gaming, but I do have this quest to play a dickton of Murlocs...."

Yup. That's my hearthstone life now.

• 1Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah I haven't gotten the pack either. Were you supposed to get it just for voting at all, doesn't matter if your pick advanced?

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I haven't gotten the pack either. Were you supposed to get it just for voting at all, doesn't matter if your pick advanced?

There are 2 different ones. One for voting a pick from you country for hearthstone global games, and one for picking a champion in the HCT. The HGG one is just a pack, and those are apparently getting handed out today. The HCT choose a champion gets you 1 pack +1 pack every time they advance

• 1Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Got mine this morning.

RSVYuiU.png

Seems like a real push to provide anti-aggro.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Another pretty good taunt, should be easy to get the condition.

Better than Twilight Guardian for a few reasons:
  • Divine Shield more than makes up for the loss of 1 Health. Requiring 2 hits minimum is huge.
  • Elementals look to be more common, and cheaper, than Dragons.
  • Dragon decks have been limited to Priests mainly because of their 1 & 2 drop Dragon synergy cards, but we're seeing Elementals with a lot of cheap neutral options already.
  • And all that said... Elementals are proving to have a shitload of taunt minions.

636257322329848687.png

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Lost interest in the game when I realized I'd rather go back to the undertaker meta than deal with this retarded facepirate bullshit.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I haven't played much since last expansion. I've always hated the aggro meta. I enjoy long games with lots of board interactions. It's kinda sad that when they talk about the game it seems to be what they want to, but they can't seem to make it happen, they always end up making aggro better even when they are actively trying to slow the game down a bit.

This is probably going to be the first expansion I'm not buying on day 1. I'll wait and see where the meta ends up. If it's ridiculous aggro again, I may just end up giving up altogether.

It sucks because it's genuinely a fun game to play casually on a tablet. It used to be my go to game when I had nothing to play or do.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
636257741490185235.png

Not too interesting but might see play since it's a way to use shitty Paladin secrets without needing to put them in your deck. After losing minibot, Paladin doesn't have any decent 2-drops right now. It won't discover Mage/Hunter secrets unless a Mage or Hunter somehow plays this. Being able to pickup a secret tailored to the match is actually quite strong. Can get "Get Down" against Aggro or Stampeding Kodo when facing Control.

Downside is you don't want this from Megafin lol.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Lost interest in the game when I realized I'd rather go back to the undertaker meta than deal with this retarded facepirate bullshit.

Truth. The Jade Druid Control Ceiling and the fucking Face Pirate aggro floor made me hate the game.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I thought the murloc was neutral for a second and got excited. I guess priest and rogue could discover it though.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Well nobody knows exactly what will happen but first assumption was that it won't discover anything.. HOWEVER, apparently the Finder Keeper spell does let you discover shaman spells if cast by non-Shaman... so this card MIGHT discover secrets.. but the question is will they be only Paladin or all class?

If it actually lets you discover Hunter/Mage secrets then yes, you'll love having this from Megafin, and stampeding Kodo would be funny if you can get it to trigger off Megafin, but that requires him sticking a turn.

• 1Like