Hearthstone

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
As someone who has never owned a pyro in constructed....I still find mage to be my favorite class. They just have so many different versatile tools, and that hero power is extraordinarily useful. Of course I'm a scrub more or less, I know this isn't applicable to the high end of competition necessarily.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I tried to change my daily quest out for a higher gold payout quest and it disappeared and didn't give me a new quest either. I won't be trying that again until they release a bug fix patch. That shit hurts me because I'm not very good and I need that extra 40-60 gold daily.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
They didn't fix the minion swapping bug completely but it looks like they identified the issue that made it worse since the patch and addressed that. So minions still swap around but not as badly as immediately after the patch.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Just got an invite... unlocked all the classess, got Warlock and Druid to lv10 and beat all of the expert AI opponents.

Seems like getting new cards is REALLY SLOW. Which of the starter decks is the most OP to start off with?

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Just got an invite... unlocked all the classess, got Warlock and Druid to lv10 and beat all of the expert AI opponents.

Seems like getting new cards is REALLY SLOW. Which of the starter decks is the most OP to start off with?
Mage.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I tried to change my daily quest out for a higher gold payout quest and it disappeared and didn't give me a new quest either. I won't be trying that again until they release a bug fix patch. That shit hurts me because I'm not very good and I need that extra 40-60 gold daily.
Had no problems dropping my daily today. Shrug.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
They put a hotfix in through late yesterday evening to make the minion swapping only as bad as it was before.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider

Mage and Priest are really OP at low end ranks and against other new players. Both classes have really strong basic sets with a lot of synergy and annoyance factor.

Warlock is the cheapest class to make a competitive deck with. While Legendary cards help (a lot), Warlock doesn't need to depend on them as much as other classes. Hunter is the new flavor of the day and are also pretty cheap to put a deck together.

Stay away from Druid and Paladin for now. Both are VERY competitive but they are VERY expensive. They require a lot of Legendary cards to really work well.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah I can't get my druid to work for shit anymore, found that out the hard way trying to do dailies on it. Noticed most of the non-basic netdecks for Druid do seem to contain a bunch of legendaries and/or class cards that I don't have.

Paladin I haven't played for a bit, but I always found it one of the stronger classes to play cheaply myself.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider

By the way, I'm not going to tell you how to spend your money (because I realize that, despite what people want you to believe, not everyone on Rerolled has tons of disposable income), but after a week or two, dropping 50 bucks on the 40 boosters isn't a bad way to go.

People constantly complain about F2P vs. P2W and it's really a combination of both. After a month, the pure F2P player will have likely accumulated enough dust and cards to make 1 solid deck. The problem with this person is that their deck is subject to the whims of the current meta. The person who buys a bunch of packs with real cash has an advantage that they can adapt more quickly to a changing meta. The F2P will struggle the most early on but once they can get the core cards needed, things speed up a bit (i.e. it doesn't take 20 games to win 2 for a class to complete a daily). But your right, outside of paying cash, card collection is fairly slow which is intentional since Blizzard wants this game to be financially successful.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
fuck everyone and their legendaries

rrr_img_57231.jpg

The Master

Bronze Squire
I liked Crazed Alchemist, its a fun card. I tried to build a Priest deck with it (to help with flipping health around to make Cabal Shadow Priest, Shadow Words, Shadow Madness, etc., more versatile, plus Ysera+Crazed is SURPRISE 12 damage to the face), but Priests are so weak early game that you can't really waste cards on combos.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Dumped my dust finally. Got REALLY sick of seeing Giants decks so I crafted my dream Paladin deck. Created Tirion, Tinkmaster and a Big Game Hunter to fit into it. It's VERY Legendary heavy but the first game I tried it against was a Warlock Giant deck and I demolished him.

Neph_sl

shitlord
I liked Crazed Alchemist, its a fun card. I tried to build a Priest deck with it (to help with flipping health around to make Cabal Shadow Priest, Shadow Words, Shadow Madness, etc., more versatile, plus Ysera+Crazed is SURPRISE 12 damage to the face), but Priests are so weak early game that you can't really waste cards on combos.
I built a priest deck with a similar spin. Drawing Smite and Shadow Word: Pain are pretty key to not dying in the early game. Also, getting a Holy Nova against a Paladin is pretty necessary. But Crazed Alchemist with Shadow Madness is probably my most favorite combo. Shadow Madness a Sen'jin Shieldmasta, Alch it, and then smash the 5/3 into something big.

My deck uses Circle of Healing too to combo with Auchenai Soulpriest for more clearing (Also threw in Injured Blademaster to combo with Circle of Healing). But like you said, the biggest problem with Priests is the early game.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
God I hate Priests. I just beat one with my new Paladin but it was annoying as all fuck.

2 Thoughtsteals which stole Sylvanas and other stuff. 2 Mind Visions which stull a Tinkmaster. I dropped Rag for the 8 points of damage and, of course he was Mind Controlled (fully expected of course so I Big Game Huntered it dead). He played 2 Tinkmasters and I drew the luck of baby RNGesus and got both 5/5's. 2 Shadow Madnesses to steal my weak shit and turn it on my other weak shit. Had to use Alexstrasza to heal up and I finally got him by nailing him with my 5/5 Devilsaur and finishing him with Consecration. God I fucking hate Priests. The only good thing was that I really got to put my deck through it's paces.

My biggest issue with them is that they can build absolutely terrible decks. They don't give a fuck about how bad their deck is because they're relying on YOU having a good deck. Then they just steal your good shit and use it against you. I'm normally not one to play the "unfun" card but Priests are as unfun as it gets for me.