Hearthstone

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ran into my first legendary player, was a priest, guess he tanked him mmr trying to get priest to work.

Still seeing all sorts of new, different decks. Hell I ran into a control hunter and I nearly lost!, that would have been embarrassing.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
so a mage whiffed badly with 2 arcane missiles on turn 2 and conceded. Giving me zero credit for my deal 100 damage to players quest. FUUUUUU

*edit*

thoughtstealing a gladiator's longbow is pretty fucking clutch

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Thoughtsteal is one of the most fun cards, but it can definitely fuck you. Played a guy playing a Malygos deck and pulled a fucking Moonfire. Another guy with a Miracle Rogue deck and I pulled a Wisp (seriously, he played a fucking Wisp for Van Cleef)

Fairly standard warlock aggro seems to be working pretty good still, climbed from rank 5 to rank 4 two stars without too many losses. I dropped blood imps out, they just don't feel all that good now.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Lost in the LH Open in the ro16 to the guy who is both #1 and #2 in EU (2 accounts). Pretty nasty, he basically just rolled me with an agro Druid.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I just made a Priest deck that includes the following:

2x Mind Vision
2x Thoughtsteal
2x Shadow Madness
2x Cabal Shadow Priest
2x Mind Control Tech
1x Mind Games (only have 1)
1x Sylvanas
2x Mind Control

The rest is standard "delay" cards like Shadow Words, Taunts and some other stuff. The whole point is to play the other person's deck against them. It's not really supposed to win games but it showcases how annoying Priests can be.

Played one game with it against a Giants Warlock. I stole his Nat Pagle with a Shadow Priest. I stole a Sunfury Protector with Shadow Madness. Thoughtstealed a Far Seer and Argent Commander. Shadow: Deathed a Giant. At that point he conceded.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah for every 4 losses i have 1 totally epic thoughtsteal that wins the game.

I did cast 3 thoughtsteals in a single turn last night though

Nebuchadnezzar

Golden Squire
Love Priest for screwing around. My douche-ist play: stole Rag with a mind games early in the game, played it turn 8. They wasted all their mana killing it. Mind games it again on turn 9 and played it again. Instant concede.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Holy shit. I'm going second so I have the coin.

Turn 1: He passes. I cast Mind Vision and draw Lord Jaraxxus!
Fast Forward
Turn 10: He casts Jaraxxus and hits me. I cast Jaraxxus and coin out an Infernal.

I won a turn or two later
smile.png

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah just had a guy go Antonidas into double frost lance + arcane missiles. I sw-deathed antonidas and ended up killing him a few turns later with a mind visioned fireball.

trollface

MossyBank

N00b
My story isnt as epic, but this morning I had a funny mirror match on my priest. Played a yeti and uber buffed him with 2 power word shields, then a divine spirit making him a 4/18 creature. He could never kill it cuase it's immune to Pain and Death. Second half of the game we played fight over the yeti, he MC'ed it, I MC'ed it back, he MC'ed it again, I MC'ed it back and won the game with it.
biggrin.png

Just glad he didnt buff it's attack with like an Abusive Sergeant or something.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I played a game earlier against a Shaman. I have like Rag, Earthen Ring, 2 Keeper out. He has Spellbreaker and either a totem or silenced Pagle. I'm at like 29 health 1 or 2 armor.

Rockbitter
Rockbitter
Windfury
Lava Storm
Lightning Bolt
Lightning Bolt

gg.....

Vilgan_sl

shitlord
Just got an account, so tried 2 drafts. The 2nd one I went 6/3, but didn't realize Mind Control was changed at some point to 10 cost so totally screwed myself. Turn 8: cast a big fatty 8/8 while holding ragnaros in my hand expecting him to mind control it. He burns a few cards killing the fatty instead. I then drop Rag and he ticks to 10 mana and MC's it.
frown.png
frown.png

Still had a lot of fun. Even if I was paying cash instead of sticking to gold for drafts, 1.99 for 6-10 fun matches and other rewards seems like a pretty good deal. Lot better than MTGO costing an arm a leg to draft or a lot of money up front to play constructed.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I played a game earlier against a Shaman. I have like Rag, Earthen Ring, 2 Keeper out. He has Spellbreaker and either a totem or silenced Pagle. I'm at like 29 health 1 or 2 armor.

Rockbitter
Rockbitter
Windfury
Lava Storm
Lightning Bolt
Lightning Bolt

gg.....
Running into a lot of shamans, hex op.

Remmy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just played against a priest. I maintained control most of the game. He mc'ed my onyxia and ragnaros. I regained board control with him at 14, i had 3 creatures, and he had 1 card in hand.

It ends up being deathwing. I had 1 card in my hand (frostbolt or something). The sheeped deathwing hit me for my last HP. Fuck MC imo.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
With my current Paladin deck, Shaman are my toughest matchup. They've really hid below the radar for a long time. I personally think it's because Mages hard counter Shaman and now that Mages don't exist any more, we're seeing a lot of really good Shaman decks.

I can be playing against a Shaman, thinking I'm in control and then, out of nowhere, I've just been hit in the face for 25 points of damage.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Still loving Warsong Commander. Have 3 in my arena deck and playing her with Gurubashi Berserker, Dragonling Mechanic, Thrallmar Farseer, and Ancient Brewmaster. <3 charge

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Only works with 2 of that list (and only the token from the mechanic at that)... are you sure you're talking about Warsong Commander? (Charge to <3 Critters - that's 5, 4 + a token, 3, 4)