Hearthstone

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
no, critters with 3 or less attack, not 3 or less casting cost. If it was 3 or less casting cost, warrior otk would still work

Zulst_sl

shitlord
Just had my first 12 win arena run with this piece of shit. One Truesilver, no Consecrates. Apparently Tirion is OP. Was expecting a silence every time I dropped him.

yREGkhU.jpg

Rewards were a little lackluster though:

edvrptI.jpg

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
no, critters with 3 or less attack, not 3 or less casting cost. If it was 3 or less casting cost, warrior otk would still work
Interesting, I misread it I suppose, always thought it was Mana Cost since the change..

Still, Ancient Brewmaster = 5 Attack....

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was on a winning streak and winning another game when I got disconnected, lumie is right, zee germans are coming.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
Hunter rush is getting really old. I'm seeing it almost every other game........in fucking casual mode.

I'm having a hard time countering it as well. Every time I think I have a good deck to do it, I don't get the cards I need when I need them.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Absolutely demolished 12-0 with this Shaman deck, weird mana curve too. Missing cards are x1 Earth Shock x2 Fork Lightning. Was the easiest joke of a 10+ win run I've ever had. All 12 games felt like a joke I owned faces so well. Annoying rewards as well.

I did get a golden Abusing Sergeant + golden Southsea Captain + Golden Dire Wolf Alpha in my pack reward though. Disenchanted the Sergeant for 400.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Hunter rush is getting really old. I'm seeing it almost every other game........in fucking casual mode.

I'm having a hard time countering it as well. Every time I think I have a good deck to do it, I don't get the cards I need when I need them.
I've been shitting on every hunter pretty hard with this rogue deck I just made. I'm pretty sure rogues are one of the strongest vs hunters.

This is the first deck I've made so far and it's a ridiculous amount of fun. Seems to be pretty good too and I think I'm about 6-1 vs hunters with it.

Zulst_sl

shitlord
Ah, the ole spellpower Rogue. I think everyone goes through a phase where they think Sinister Strike is awesome. Same with Headcrack. Should look at replacing those along with the Dalaran Mages and the Kobolds. Unless you have an Auctioneer sitting around those are all trash cards.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider

Control warrior counters rush hunter pretty hard. I say pretty hard because it can still rush you down if they get a decent draw and you get a bad one, you need to armor up pretty much every turn or have a good reason if you don't. It is a pretty expensive deck to make though, I'll post it when I have more time in the morning.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ah, the ole spellpower Rogue. I think everyone goes through a phase where they think Sinister Strike is awesome. Same with Headcrack. Should look at replacing those along with the Dalaran Mages and the Kobolds. Unless you have an Auctioneer sitting around those are all trash cards.
I still enjoy busting out my Alarm-o-Rogue with Alarm-o-Bot and Malygos + Headcrack occasionally... it's some hilariously good times. (Plus the normal cadre for critter removal should Maly need protecting)

Headcracks for 7 starting on Turn 4 make people really upset it seems.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
The mages and kobolds have been so huge for me in so many games. Really no point in replacing those cards due to the massive amount of synergy between them and the rest of my deck. Might as well make an entirely different deck at that point. I've got every spell damage card a rogue can have and every +spell damage minion possible. So many times I've been in a situation where the opponent puts down a 3/4 defense creature(namely that 2/3 thing with 2/1 death rattle) and I drop mage/kobold into a backstab/+my dagger if needed for a massive tempo boost.

I've only changed a couple of things so far. Like at first I had loot hoarders instead of leper gnomes since I thought the card drawing would be more important but it turns out the leper gnomes are better due to being a 1 drop which helps me combo with them better and the passive is more cohesive with my deck since I'm really just trying to burn people down asap. I also had a stealth assassin instead of deadly poison but it's too situational for my deck and being able to attack with 3 damage twice is quite massive.

Also, Sinister strike is insanely good with my deck. Do you realize how much damage I can do if I have 1-2 + spell damagers on the board and do a sinister strike, eviscerate, headcrack combo? Good bye half your life in 1 turn.

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
My poor shaman vs aggro hunter in the 14/13 constructed just gets destroyed, feels bad man. I just dont see the counter as a shaman I guess I could load up with taunts or something.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Are you running forked lightning/lightning storms and feral spirits? Windforged axe seems insanely good vs early agro too. With that much aoe and early game 2/3 taunters it shoiuldn't be that hard to be stable til you can drop bombs.

Zulst_sl

shitlord
The mages and kobolds have been so huge for me in so many games. Really no point in replacing those cards due to the massive amount of synergy between them and the rest of my deck.
Trust me when I say that 5 stat points plus a point of spellpower is terrible for 3 mana. It's up there with the Silverback Patriarch. If you sub in Harvest Golems or SI:7 Agents instead of the Dalaran Mages your deck would be way better already.

Sure it helps your Headcracks and Sinister Strikes but those don't do shit for board control and neither does the mage when you put it out there. At best it trades 1 for 1. Harvest Golems and Agents usually only trade 1 for 1 in worst case scenarios, which is why you see them in almost every Rogue deck.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Trust me when I say that 5 stat points plus a point of spellpower is terrible for 3 mana. It's up there with the Silverback Patriarch. If you sub in Harvest Golems or SI:7 Agents instead of the Dalaran Mages your deck would be way better already.

Sure it helps your Headcracks and Sinister Strikes but those don't do shit for board control and neither does the mage when you put it out there. At best it trades 1 for 1. Harvest Golems and Agents usually only trade 1 for 1 in worst case scenarios, which is why you see them in almost every Rogue deck.
You're missing a lot. Mage also boosts my shiv's, my backstabs my eviscerates and most importantly of all, fan of knives. It's 4 health ensures it stays on the board quite often which is all I really need it to do. On turn 3 I can mage into a preperation + fan of knives to wipe their whole board if they get a strong early lead. If I played a kobold turn 2 and a mage turn 3, I've got a 4 damage backstab plus my dagger and I can easily kill a senjin or a yeti. I tried the SI:7 agents but having to combo them is to slow for how my deck works and they have little synergy with my deck. It's really all about synergy. Every card in my deck works together.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
So after a dozen+ games, I have decided that this shit is incredibly stupid and the cash shop is a goddamn travesty.
I had 2-3 people entirely on the ropes. And then Alexstraizia happens. It makes no sense within their decks, but then suddenly I have an 8/8 and a fuckhead who was at 1-2hp at 15 again. This is stupid. I don't mind losing to superior strategy, but I do mind losing to superior wallet size. That is a terrible precedent to set.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
My poor shaman vs aggro hunter in the 14/13 constructed just gets destroyed, feels bad man. I just dont see the counter as a shaman I guess I could load up with taunts or something.
Are you running forked lightning/lightning storms and feral spirits? Windforged axe seems insanely good vs early agro too. With that much aoe and early game 2/3 taunters it shoiuldn't be that hard to be stable til you can drop bombs.
Running lightning storms, I'll craft another feral spirits and windforged axe and give it another try.
I have to tell myself whenever I get beat by shaman that they must get wrecked by hunter. A second feral spirits is a must in today's meta for sure though, windforged axe, I like, but not necessarily against hunter. You really can't afford to be taking more hits to the face. Not as many decks run the black knight atm so an earth elemental or two may not be bad either.

So after a dozen+ games, I have decided that this shit is incredibly stupid and the cash shop is a goddamn travesty.
I had 2-3 people entirely on the ropes. And then Alexstraizia happens. It makes no sense within their decks, but then suddenly I have an 8/8 and a fuckhead who was at 1-2hp at 15 again. This is stupid. I don't mind losing to superior strategy, but I do mind losing to superior wallet size. That is a terrible precedent to set.
You do realize that is the whole point of running alex in those decks right? It is a late game control deck and they may need alex to heal against earlier decks.