Hearthstone

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
People get to rank 5 and then don't give a shit. He was likely playing some gimmicky deck because he had van cleef and had never used it.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Sacred Trial OP.

When I was forced to take a 2nd Sacred Trial in this draft, I had hopes that the 2nd one would be highly unexpected and that it would be explosive. Nobody sees the almighty Sacred Trial coming two turns in a row.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not really. If the rogue draws well and the warrior draws poorly the rogue will win. I've lost to oil rogues as control warrior and won plenty of games against control warrior with some oil rogue variant. I have never lost, nor even come close to losing to a freeze mage as control warrior. Just this morning I made so many mistakes against this one freeze mage, I hit an et with a fiery war axe turn 6 thinking I still had coin to coin baron, so I took 5 extra damage and he got two ticks of et, I didn't have any removal when alex came down so he got in a hit with alex, and he still only managed to get me down to 27 effective health.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
The chance of oil rogue beating a warrior is about as good as a freeze mage. Oil rogue is reactive just like warrior, when the warrior is happy to just armor up every turn then the rogue can't do much... getting off combos is so much harder if there's no minion on board, and as soon as the rogue drops anything, the warrior has multiple answers. Minion based rogue decks make it more fair (raptor rogue).

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
65Gmegj.png

Loyang_sl

shitlord
So I'm playing against secret pally. He drops challenger which put in play 4 secrets. I have one minion on board and I play Dr Boom. He is somehow playing Sacred Trial which then proceeds to kill my Dr.Boom.

Why did it hit my Dr Boom and not of the bombs??? I figure Dr.Boom is the first to hit the board then followed by the 2 bomb bots? Wtf is this???

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I'm curious the animation for that deathrattle. Blizzard loves reusing assets and there's currently nothing tentacle-like in game.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
It's a good 1 drop for sure. Deals 2 damage to a single minion which clears a lot of 2 drops.

Also works well in grim patron deck.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
eh, unstable ghoul is still better but is being removed from standard. Now you use this card but without taunt it's not going to be as good.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
635942557135375705.png

hmm.... kinda slow and pointless?

I guess turn 8 with lightning storm could help get you back in the game vs aggro