Heroes of the Storm

Delly

Trakanon Raider
ZProtoss talking shit while playing against people either new to MOBAs or just shitty stream gamers, grats bro! Who you gonna play against next, girl scouts?

I'm interested in trying this after the DIII hype dies down. Other than the prices it looks like a really fun game.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The prices make sense now that I know they rotate the F2P heroes every week or so. At first I thought they were absurd but I'm cooled off it since they keep switching out who you can play for free each week.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
The prices make sense now that I know they rotate the F2P heroes every week or so. At first I thought they were absurd but I'm cooled off it since they keep switching out who you can play for free each week.
As far as I remember, the prices are still quite a lot higher than in LoL, and they use the same principles. Think max price in lol was like 7.50 or so.

ZProtoss

Golden Squire
EZ

Come on bro, not even going to comment on getting rekt by my amazing Tyrande play
frown.png

Speaking of that, what's your Bnet ID, we should just queue together.
ZPs#1807
smile.png

I actually just stopped streaming just now. You played Tyrande well, but I was hating life from the Muradin we had. Muradin or Tyrael on your team right now is a practical death sentence unless you outclass the other players by a serious margin. They just don't do anything
frown.png

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
So I watched idra ragequit at least 3 games of this, every games its like he purposefully ignore objectives and every game his team falls further and further behind because of it. One game the enemy team got like 8 dragon knights to there 0, after the 4th one his teammate says don't let them get the next one and he says its not important because they aren't doing anything with it. Yeah...They only destroyed all your forts and have a 3 lvl lead.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
So I watched idra ragequit at least 3 games of this, every games its like he purposefully ignore objectives and every game his team falls further and further behind because of it. One game the enemy team got like 8 dragon knights to there 0, after the 4th one his teammate says don't let them get the next one and he says its not important because they aren't doing anything with it. Yeah...They only destroyed all your forts and have a 3 lvl lead.
All the personalities that have gotten keys are fucking awful at the moment.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
ZPs#1807
smile.png

I actually just stopped streaming just now. You played Tyrande well, but I was hating life from the Muradin we had. Muradin or Tyrael on your team right now is a practical death sentence unless you outclass the other players by a serious margin. They just don't do anything
frown.png
THIS GUY, PRETTY WELL IS ALL? COME ON BRO IM A GOD AMONGST MEN.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
You missed out, drunk Raynor *cough* I mean Tenks and I put the beatdown on Totalbiscuit. Could have been e-famous.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I think HOTS prices are 4-10 so not wildly out of the price spectrum
Well it's 2$ more, for no specific reason, other than "they'll probably pay that". If anything I would expect them to sell shit for LESS than LoL, not more, you know, cause that's a better article headline, "Blizzard new moba is cheaper than Riot's". The farming of gold also looks atrociously slower than in LoL with IP, but I might be wrong on that. Now the prices are placeholders for now, they could and probably will change them, especially skins a lot of them are fucking jokes with 15$ recolors and shit. Still it's a weird fucking place to start.

Oh and obviously, 10$ will translate into 10euros for us.

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
You missed out, drunk Raynor *cough* I mean Tenks and I put the beatdown on Totalbiscuit. Could have been e-famous.
biscuits awful at games, he loses these things all the time. People like him for his opinions on gaming, not his skills as a gamer.