Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

iannis

Musty Nester
I would like to nominate most for a "valued fundraiser" medal.

And point out that selling the ability for users to shaw each other remains a bad idea. Almost tyen levels of I'll considered.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Welcome Mist Mist to the Shaw! I actually was enjoying our discourse. I am off tomorrow with pneumonia from work tonight through tomorrow! Get at me!

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Welcome Mist Mist to my salty thread! Pull up your penis, have a seat, and direct all salt over your most certainly entirely justified rickshawinf here!

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

iannis

Musty Nester
The Shaw is home, that's what.

Down here at the bottom, with the jackboot stomping on our throats, there is no room or breath for isms.

Only salt and chortles.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If you send a dragon back to its own lair to take a nap atop his own pile of gold, is it even punishment?

This is what shawing those of us born of the shaw master race accomplishes

• 3Worf
  • 1Mic Drop
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>
Not a day goes by that I am not extremely proud of this thread that I created and meme'd to the head thread of the rickshaw
I remember when Big P's thread ruled supreme these lands. I love u lil hodj but big P's thread was best thread until big P Picasso3 had that accident where he became a liberal flaming faggot

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Just delete my fucking account then you self-important cocksucker. I was under the impression the suicide rule had been lifted as I remembered there being a significant discussion about it, and even though I turned out to be wrong, you're the ones who fucked up the forum so I didn't get the notifications, and I haven't gotten a warning in a long time so you can shove that 'pushing the boundaries' horseshit straight up your ass. If I had seen warnings last night or this morning, I would have realized that was still off limits and not gone anywhere near it, even in a mocking fashion.

So great to be punished for when YOU fucking clowns are the ones who fucked up.
You gonna take that big Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule ???!

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I remember when Big P's thread ruled supreme these lands. I love u lil hodj but big P's thread was best thread until big P Picasso3 had that accident where he became a liberal flaming faggot

That was another day in another, inferior iteration of our community.

• 2Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
That was another day in another, inferior iteration of our community.
Sorry bro but this thread will never live up to it. Or it hasn't yet... Maybe I'll never say never.

• 1Like
  • 1Pants on Fire!
  • 1Truth!

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Wow shawtrips have been removed from the store. That was like my favorite thing about tucobucks and donating.

Your threadban thing doesn’t really work Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule I don’t think It won’t allow you to specify which thread I don’t think fyi

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
If you send a dragon back to its own lair to take a nap atop his own pile of gold, is it even punishment?

This is what shawing those of us born of the shaw master race accomplishes

I have an idea that will address this very situation!

tumblr_lv6frihyTx1qzqua1o1_500.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Weird Boner
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Lemme tell u Bros a sekret. When ur at a party with drunk hoz. Get a white claw can, cut a hole in it, stick your dick in. Hoz be all over it. Then once they bout to take a sip pop it off and put yo dick in they mouth.

True story

• 2Worf
  • 1Quality Calories

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Big Erronius Erronius was around back then. God damn glorious times. When jugs ran wild and the shaw was our home.