Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Down here, we all float. and so will you.
pennywise-grate.jpg

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Then maybe you stupid fucking clowns should fix the goddamn notifications so that I would actually know I had warnings because this is the first I fucking heard of it.
Didn't you ask for brando to be banned?

I know you like to go to bad for people, and you have spoke on my behalf on the past, but really brando?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Didn't you ask for brando to be banned?

I know you like to go to bad for people, and you have spoke on my behalf on the past, but really brando?

Maybe I misinterpreted it, but I genuinely thought the way he kept repeatedly asking about this website 'radicalizing people' meant he was looking to set up a Kegscratch, so yeah I asked for him to be banned and told him to kill himself.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
setup a what? There is no setup needed.

If the day comes because someone from here went up and shot people, there will be no setup needed. It is not like we're trying to hide it.

Anyways Amod Amod if you read this, 2 days is a good punishment time, in light of a faulty notification system, give gavin a second change. He a good boi, he dindu nothing.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Brandi would do a kegscratch if he knew how.

Gav ain't wrong.

I wonder about the brando types sometimes. What's the reward? Mist just likes being yelled at, I get that. Keg was entertaining himself at our expense, I get that. But that's not brandos type.

I dunno. I don't get it. And because I don't get it I have to expect anything.

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
The Brando stuff was suspect and I feel like Gavin was trying to act in the best interest of the forum. I’m not a huge fan of his subsequent delivery but when the spectrum gets humming there’s no stopping it.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
We are a website were a member is applauded for misspreading misinformation about a real life shooter who just murder 30 people, and posters just laugh it off.

And you are worried about brando... I love the priorities here.

You guys do you.

• 1Worf

iannis

Musty Nester
Len up there is a Latin shitlord. I get that too and it's fucking hilarious sometimes.

I think some people don't have a center, maybe.

Mercy for gavin! He a good boi.

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
What, the "the shooter was mexican" thing?

I was waiting for some confirmation on that. Because obviously no one on Twitter would ever just make shi t up.

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
We are a website were a member is applauded for misspreading misinformation about a real life shooter who just murder 30 people, and posters just laugh it off.

And you are worried about brando... I love the priorities here.

You guys do you.
What are you talking about?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users