Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
It was a typo, get over it, why are you letting a dude who watches Mexican soap operas 24/7 drag you into his drama?
See, was that so hard?

But I guess you're in the right thread to get salty about it, LOL

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
See, was that so hard?

But I guess you're in the right thread to get salty about it, LOL

c3eb91fc-60bc-4a37-abd4-8e3669f5594d_1.251d732a473d00fdab67e94d9095dff4.jpeg

• 1Ice Burn
  • 1Worf
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Wait wait wait...
I can talk to you with my voice on discord?!?
I didnt think anyone actually used that besides for old mmorpging.

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>
Big p's thread was legit.
Lol, big P and the whole jug crew's humor was fucking hilarious. Was pretty dry, just my type. Fuck big P used to be fucking hilarious, my favorite poster here. I still can't understand what happened to him. Maybe it got rabies IRL or mad cow disease. How does someone go from being hilarious and cool as fuck to a complete raging liberal cuck soyboy fgt? It's a mystery

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
1st - dont give 2 fucks about Lentardios interpretations of anything especially the english language.

2nd - anyone who has heard Lendtardios in discord knows he actually is as dumb as people think he is pretending to be.

3rd - he is sad jelly faggot because he builds a raft and it looks like

main_900.jpg

I build a raft and it looks like.

View attachment 217961
Z did you actually build that boat? That glass work looks clean as fuq

Ridas

Pay to play forum
"Retarded" is an universal language and sounds the same in all of them.

• 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Everyone needs to spend the next 3 days posting salt gifs and other things to this thread and tag hodj hodj in every post. He's DEFINITELY salty right now.

I think we should keep the salt candle flame of this thread going while he's in self-exile.

25-Funny-Salty-meme-12.png

• 3Worf

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
hodj hodj check out that boat bro. I bet it's easily built well enough to handle a trip across the salt to the big island or something.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Let me get this straight. You even built the hull? That's pretty fucking awesome. Experience in boat building? What are you gonna put on the back?

yes. hull is a splash of a boston whaler yankee voyager they no longer build. it has a volvo i/o turbo diesel duo-prop in it.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
yes. hull is a splash of a boston whaler yankee voyager they no longer build. it has a volvo i/o turbo diesel duo-prop in it.
That's awesome, whalers are solid boats. Def see that whaler deep v Hull in yours. I sold my Edgewater 318cc two years ago. Love fishing/boating but fuck I don't miss owning. Definitely better when you can do all the work! Post pics of the finished product sometime.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
That's awesome, whalers are solid boats. Def see that whaler deep v Hull in yours. I sold my Edgewater 318cc two years ago. Love fishing/boating but fuck I don't miss owning. Definitely better when you can do all the work! Post pics of the finished product sometime.

I wont post the finished boat, I dont own it, I built that for fun for one of my best friends. 2 yrs of Saturdays drinking beer. I did it to show off what I could do IF you had super deep pockets and wanted to buy a handmade 1 of 1 custom dream. It's was $70K in free labor.