House of the Dragon

Bald Brah

Lord Nagafen Raider

I understand you are some sort of autistic retarded dog fucker, but even you should understand something as simple as a story arc. These are written at a 5th grade reading level, one which even you should be able to faintly grasp.

Screenshot_20240822_084424_YouTube.jpg

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I understand you are some sort of autistic retarded dog fucker, but even you should understand something as simple as a story arc.

Same with Alien and Terminator. They ran around in their underwear for half the movie. Getting chased by a giant penis head monster.

THE IRONY, MY SIDES

1724331045579.png

She had every reason to hate the seven kingdoms after what they did to her family.

She accepted that her father deserved to be overthrown. Right up until learning the truth about Jon she believed Rhaegar was a rapist. She didn't snap to get revenge on the seven kingdoms or to emulate her father. Even when she had Jaime Lannister at Winterfell she decided to spare him. She listened to Tyrion's pleas not to go straight for KL and in the process lost two dragons, her allies, learned the man she loved was her nephew with a better claim to the throne and more popularity, who also ruled an entire breakaway region with a sister(s) who didn't trust her, she was betrayed by one advisor, consistently let down by another, then watched Cersei behead another

But please keep showing how little you understand movies/TV

You can't even come up with your own insults, instead you have to repeat those you've heard despite not knowing the story behind them. Lol at citing random youtube comments, you really are fucking terrible at this

"bad take Bald Brah Bald Brah

Last edited:

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yeah apparently my memory held up on that.

1724612186402.png

GRRM never slammed S7 or S8 that hard, because he was respected as a creative and had more input. HOTD is personal because he feels dismissed as a creative with season 2.

Chris

Potato del Grande
How present is GRRM going to be as an advisor given his writers block/laziness/sideprojects?

I wonder if he was sidelined because he hardly showed up.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
How present is GRRM going to be as an advisor given his writers block/laziness/sideprojects?

I wonder if he was sidelined because he hardly showed up.

We'll find out more when he makes his blog post. It's expected he's under a non-disparage agreement as part of his deal with HBO, which is commonplace in the industry.

GRRM's upcoming comments will likely be a Mark Hamill TLJ style critique of Season 2-- meaning whatever shots are fired at HBO/Condal will be more of an abstract "read between the lines for yourself" type of affair.

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
We'll find out more when he makes his blog post. It's expected he's under a non-disparage agreement as part of his deal with HBO, which is commonplace in the industry.

GRRM's upcoming comments will likely be a Mark Hamill TLJ style critique of Season 2-- meaning whatever shots are fired at HBO/Condal will be more of an abstract "read between the lines for yourself" type of affair.

eh Mark Hammill said "I said to Ryan, I fundamentally disagree with everything you've done to this character - but my job is to make your vision a reality" or words to that effect. I'm fairly sure he said almost word for word the first part without having to look it up

Lol youtube auto complete suggests "I fundamentally disagree" when you put in Mark Hamill

• 1Worf

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
GRRM was literally pushed aside by a fucking stupid Dyke show creator that HBO hired because she made a lesbo show on Netflix and wanted to be progressive, then handed her a series and IP she has no business being a part of cause WOKE, and then she proceeds to openly tell interviews how shes changing the story to be about 2 women who are actually in love and the patriatchy forced them apart.

Yeah, changing a story about the downfall of the most powerful dynasty in the world through a civil war for the throne into a story about two girls in love that were forced into loveless marriages and are ignored by evil men is "Not being 190 percent accurate".

Chris might be the stupidest fucking faggot I have ever seen in 20 plus years on FOH. That is really saying something.

Changes for Woke shit checklist
Velaryons made into the only 5 black people in the world despite supposed to having been near clones of the Targaryens

The Queen that never was - she was passed over in the books but the true lords meeting to pick the heir wasnt about her, it was between a child Laenor and Viserys, thus why Rhaenyra was wed to Laenor to shore up any succession issues. But had to change it to OH POOR QUEEN WAS PASSED OVER because Patriarchy

Laernor sneaks off to be gay with his lover because HBO decided they couldnt kill off a black faggot despite it throwing kinks in the story with Seasmoke

Alicent and Rhaenyra are not close in age, and were not childhood friends and lesbians. Alicent is literally and evil stepmother in the books but had to make them besties to change th story.

Alicent holds no real power in the books, shes a brood mare at best. The story is about how Otto forced his daughter into the kings bed so he could remain in power as Hand, and have his grandchildren be King someday. When Viserys gets ill he runs the kingdom as King for years. HBO changed it this season to "Kween Alicent ruled in his stead" cause girl power.

Aegon made into a rapist and child murdering fight club owner because HBO took sides and instead of the war being between two imperfect sides, its YAS KWEEN vs EVIL MEN

Admiral Lohar - Changed from a Man who dresses like a woman, to a woman who pretends to be a man, played by a man who cut his dick off

The whsipers bitch went from book concubine of Daemon who goes away for most of the story and shows back up later and is killed, to now being the lesbian lover and closest advisor to Rhaenyra because girl power.

Criston Cole has an affair with Alicent out of nowhere because, I dont know why. Shit writing. Actually I think the only reason they did that was so they could add scenes where alicent has an abortion because 2024 Liberal women.

Alicent goes from hating Rhaenyra and fearing she will kill her children in the books to deciding Rhaenyra can kill her 3 sons because the evil men wont let her be kween.

Hours wasted in the season where instead of Daemon simply raising an army for their war, to making him a whining baby who has a tantrum because he cant be king, and having stupid visions and instead of wanting to win a war to install his wife as Queen whom he is loyal to, he wants to rebel against her, only to turn back when he sees "I was wrong only because we need to win the war so another woman in the future can save the world despite being a murdering psycho. GIRL POWER. Men move aside.

Every single change they made from the source material was done for DEI or Lady Power. And it got worse this season when they forced the evil white man in charge out and put lesbian progressive in charge who then went on a tear pretty much changing whatever she wanted and contradicting season 1 even, its not enough to tear up the book you have to throw out the first season and go her own way.

Long story short, the guy who wrote the story was told to go fuck himself so a proud dyke could tell her own. and Chris defends it somehow.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
The Queen that never was - she was passed over in the books but the true lords meeting to pick the heir wasnt about her, it was between a child Laenor and Viserys, thus why Rhaenyra was wed to Laenor to shore up any succession issues. But had to change it to OH POOR QUEEN WAS PASSED OVER because Patriarchy
You are not totally wrong but there were 14 claims: Great Council of 101 AC
So what they went with is actually the "book" storyline.

It's clearly inspired by the English civil war between Stephen and Matilda where Matilda was passed over for being female despite being daughter of the previous King, while Stephen was a nephew. They ended up in a kind of stalemate I belive so Matilda isn't recognised as an official monarch but Matilda's son inherited.

So no, a story from 1140 isn't "woke".

I think you have some misplaced hate here, I mostly enjoyed the show but I have posted critisisms about the actor's ages, pacing and the lack of finale.

I'm not blindly defending it and I'm with you if you want to critisise all the black people.

What I'm generally posting against is the giant wall of texts about the show not being historically accurate which are often full of errors themselves and some (not all) of the woke inventions are actually happened IRL.

I also take offense at anyone comparing this to Rings of Power. Rings of Power is a crime against humanity, House of the Dragon is just disappointing.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
GRRM towed the line for D&D on GoT Season 8 regarding endings if I recall correctly.

So GRRM throwing HOTD season 2 under the bus probably has a lot to with Ryan Condal taking full control of the show.

View attachment 543179

Hopefully he follows suit with Matt Smith and Olivia Cooke and lets it rip on him.
I haven't been keeping up with this - did Matt Smith and Olivia Cooke talk shit about Ryan Condal?

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I haven't been keeping up with this - did Matt Smith and Olivia Cooke talk shit about Ryan Condal?

They threw shade-- not directly talked shit. Shade is when you bring someones name up direct/indirect and in a negative connotation or in a light where someone will look bad.

Matt Smith threw shade when asked about Sapo no longer being a showrunner-- emphasizing what a major loss it was. He went into a lot of detail that HBO would prefer viewers forget. The shade was he didn't praise Ryan Condal. He didn't say anything positive about the future of the show and instead focused on Saponchik only. This is a slight to Ryan Condal indirectly.

Olivia threw shade when her sex scene episode aired, having performed a full sex scene to completion for no apparent reason. She named Ryan Condal by name as being responsible for her performing the scene for no apparent reason since they had her complete an orgasm scene, but removed it from the actual sex scene. This is abusive.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Condal is an awful show runner and needs to be gone. He’s half the blame for the dysfunction and trying to same it’s in respect to the source material.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Matt Smith made it sound like Sapochnik created Game of Thrones when discussing him. That's when I knew something was off. Heaping praise on a showrunner that was ousted over a full season ago is highly unusual when there is a brand new season out with only 1 or 2 episodes into airing on TV, and you are still attached to that show. The amount of praise he heaped was passive-aggressive. Clearly he had taken a side.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Matt Smith made it sound like Sapochnik created Game of Thrones when discussing him. That's when I knew something was off. Heaping praise on a showrunner that was ousted over a full season ago is highly unusual when there is a brand new season out with only 1 or 2 episodes into airing on TV, and you are still attached to that show. The amount of praise he heaped was passive-aggressive. Clearly he had taken a side.
i don't even know wtf he was doing in s2 acting like a faggot in harrenhal, i'm like tywin didn't act like a pussy when he took harrenhal, even had a little boy servant arya for funzies

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
around that same time GRRM was also throwing shade on his blog, not directly of course he did so praising another show but you can tell, he was throwing shade:

That was all back in 2022, but very little has changed since then. If anything, things have gotten worse. Everywhere you look, there are more screenwriters and producers eager to take great stories and “make them their own.” It does not seem to matter whether the source material was written by Stan Lee, Charles Dickens, Ian Fleming, Roald Dahl, Ursula K. Le Guin, J.R.R. Tolkien, Mark Twain, Raymond Chandler, Jane Austen, or… well, anyone. No matter how major a writer it is, no matter how great the book, there always seems to be someone on hand who thinks he can do better, eager to take the story and “improve” on it. “The book is the book, the film is the film,” they will tell you, as if they were saying something profound. Then they make the story their own.

They never make it better, though. Nine hundred ninety-nine times out of a thousand, they make it worse.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Admin Admin Rename this bitch to Rings of Power of 1, 2, and many, or whatever shit that comes to your mind?
It has almost nothing to do with LOTR and Tolkien.
Admin Admin similar request can we get this thread renamed to "House of the Lesbian Dragon Trannies" or something similar?

Unlike the Rings of Power show which isn't based on anything, simply inspired by the world of JRR Tolkien, is not even canon so isn't desecrating any sacred texts; House of the Dragon is allegedly based on an actual book yet clearly isn't, its just lesbian power fantasy for the woke DEI writers, thus it deserves a rename to more accurately reflect the show's content.

• 1Picard