Hugh Jackman: Logan

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
They had slices down her shins.

The foot blade thing... eh that would be in the foot and not through the ankle to the tibia/fibula. But I'm also not a doc and I did. It stay at a Holiday Inn.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, but the blades are way longer than her foot. Which again makes absolutely no sense, but in theory could require operating on her shins.

Xevy

Log Wizard
They're stored in her shins like wolverine's claws are stored in his forearm. Now does she have to point her foot straight while using them? I guess. Or maybe they're just putting them in from that angle because it's easier for make believe doctors to do that? Either way, she definitely doesn't have an adamantium skeleton, just the blades.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
What a piece of shit this movie was. I walked out halfway through when they had dinner with the only black farmer family in America (Seriously, less than 1% of farmers are black, wtf?).

What could have been an interesting buddy-cop movie with Captain Picard and Wolverine was ruined by a retarded-mute-mexican-FEMINIST-girl third wheel.

Every white male in this film was a castrated spineless bitch.

So bad. 0/5 I walked out.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Don't listen to the shills. This movie is terrible. More anti-family sterilization GURL POWR and Chinese Communist propaganda raping your childhood and your wallet.

Last edited:

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Raping my wallet??

I think my wallet was asking for it, dressed provocatively, clearly showing a view of the Gold Visa card inside. I tried to warn it, going out dressed like that.

Wouldn't listen.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Raping my wallet??

I think my wallet was asking for it, dressed provocatively, clearly showing a view of the Gold Visa card inside. I tried to warn it, going out dressed like that.

Wouldn't listen.

And the wallet enjoyed every minute of it. Goddamn whore.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Himeo was triggered by all the poison sugar dust from candy floating in the air as he walked past the theater's concessions counter.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
They're stored in her shins like wolverine's claws are stored in his forearm. Now does she have to point her foot straight while using them? I guess. Or maybe they're just putting them in from that angle because it's easier for make believe doctors to do that? Either way, she definitely doesn't have an adamantium skeleton, just the blades.

Neither of those make any sense, it'd blow their wrist/ankle apart every time. Granted, they heal, but especially Wolverine in this movie kinda does not. And what muscle actuates them to come out?

Better to think they magically appear at his knuckles, I'd have less issue with that than them magic-bulleting around the wrist/hand bones and emerging leaving everything else intact.

And in X2 didn't Deathstrike's claws actually come out of her fingertips? Lets not even get started on that one.

10387033_6.jpg

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I watched this last night on a whim since I generally don't keep up with the comic book movies.

I just want to state my excitement for the upcoming CHUBBY BLACK ELECTRIC BOY! movie.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Neither of those make any sense, it'd blow their wrist/ankle apart every time. Granted, they heal, but especially Wolverine in this movie kinda does not. And what muscle actuates them to come out?

Better to think they magically appear at his knuckles, I'd have less issue with that than them magic-bulleting around the wrist/hand bones and emerging leaving everything else intact.

And in X2 didn't Deathstrike's claws actually come out of her fingertips? Lets not even get started on that one.

View attachment 128046
I'm pretty sure both Logan and 23 have special ligaments normal people don't have that allows their claws to push out.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Himeo didn't walk out of shit. He sat in the back on his powerscooter with a nervous teenage theater employee trying frantically to keep his popcorn trough full.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Just saw this the other day while the kids were watching Beauty and the Beast. Pretty solid fucking movie, would re-iterate it makes you year for a Professor X/Wolverine road trip or cop buddy movie.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Remember that Logan and Laura are mutants both in that they heal AND that they are animalistic. They see like them, they smell like them, and they have claws like them. The human nose can't pick up scents like wolves do, but let's not not pick that... I'm pretty sure the claws fit in there somewhere.

spronk

FPS noob
Saw this today, atomtickets.com has a deal where it'll subtract $5 with coupon code NEWYEAR or RETAIL and matinee tix at my local theater are just $5.50 so why not. I enjoyed it, while there were pletny of "uhh...what" story moments that don't really work, the acting chops of Jackman, Stewart, and Dafne Keen (girl X-23) elevate it from a 6/10 to a 9/10 or higher. Just the couple of touching scenes sprinkled throughout the movie make it worth a watch, it puts a whole different spin on the comic genre and I really enjoyed that. Indeed, Getting old sucks Logan.

I don't think you really NEED to watch it in theaters, the action scenes are good but pretty grounded and up close and there isn't a whole lot of CGI wanking so a home viewing is just as good. I think I do want to watch this movie a second time, at home, just to resee all the Logan and Professor X scenes. The movie feels so profound around the themes of love, death, getting old, family, and deriving meaning from your life that its easy to overlook the shortcomings of forgettable villains, a really barebones story, and a literal "just get to spot X and you will be magically safe" trope.

Be interesting to see if this gets any Oscar buzz next year.