Hugh Jackman: Logan

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
It would be good to see Hugh Jackman get a nomination. His performance was on the mark, lots of different emotional weight and feeling needed and he nailed it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Finally saw this. Goddamn, what a fantastic movie. Brutal violence, as Wolverine should be, and some strongly emotional scenes with the deaths of Logan and Xavier.

I hope Fox is taking notes on what makes a successful comic book movie after this and Deadpool.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
this movie dragged on and on and on.

it sucked...not fun. 5/10

6/10 because of the lil' wolverine.

joz123

Potato del Grande
this movie dragged on and on and on.

it sucked...not fun. 5/10

6/10 because of the lil' wolverine.
tumblr_m621f8Bv6I1r79k32.gif

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
6/10 is honestly generous. The movie is only saved by the actor's performance and some love charms here and there.

The movie overall sucked greatly.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
6/10 is honestly generous. The movie is only saved by the actor's performance and some love charms here and there.

you couldnt appreciate the movie because it is a story about the power of the emotional bonds we forge with each other. as a forever alone bitter permavirgin, this agitates you.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Finally watched it, out of the 9 films where Jackman played Wolverine, this is the best one by far.

And a great superhero movie overall. I think it was a really good send off for Stewart and Jackman.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
you couldnt appreciate the movie because it is a story about the power of the emotional bonds we forge with each other. as a forever alone bitter permavirgin, this agitates you.
I credited the love charms already. That is why this is 6/10. It is super generous. You should be glad I am not hating this crap.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande

Trollface Trollin'

This was arguably the best "superhero" movie of the bunch. Probably because it was far more than just a CGI slog fest interspersed with witty one liners.

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
This was arguably the best "superhero" movie of the bunch. Probably because it was far more than just a CGI slog fest interspersed with witty one liners.

Spiderman 2 is the best superhero movie. There is no contention. I do not want to watch a Superhero movie about sob hero aging and dying. Reserve that for emo shit. I want epic win. Logan was not a win. It was a sad loser story about loser shit. That is why Spiderman 3 sucked. There is no reason why this doesn't suck for it either.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Superman 2 is the best superhero movie. There is no contention. I do not want to watch a Superhero movie about sob hero aging and dying. Reserve that for emo shit. I want epic win. Logan was not a win. It was a sad loser story about loser shit.

Logan was "emo" but Superman giving up his powers so he could bang a solid 4 that was a whiny bony Margot Kidder wasn't lol?

Sterling

El Presidente
I'm sure it's just a matter of time before he starts posting lots of creepy pics of the girl and saying how she's "fresh" like he did with Hitgirl.

spronk

FPS noob
i think if you are a young person its hard to appreciate Logan, which makes the fact that it got made even more surprising. There are so many things I have done in my life that I regret so hard (to the point of nightmares sometimes) that the scenes with Logan and Prof really connected with me. Logan having a brief moment of youthful glory, Prof talking about the feeling of helplessness as he grows old, Logan looking at the kid with so many mixed emotions. Its a super hero movie like none I have ever seen before and probably none like I will see again.

basically if you haven't really lived life i can see why you don't like logan, but you will.... you will....

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
i think if you are a young person its hard to appreciate Logan, which makes the fact that it got made even more surprising. There are so many things I have done in my life that I regret so hard (to the point of nightmares sometimes) that the scenes with Logan and Prof really connected with me. Logan having a brief moment of youthful glory, Prof talking about the feeling of helplessness as he grows old, Logan looking at the kid with so many mixed emotions. Its a super hero movie like none I have ever seen before and probably none like I will see again.

basically if you haven't really lived life i can see why you don't like logan, but you will.... you will....

i think this is the key here and a great insight. the 12 year old me who was watching xmen cartoons on saturday morning wouldnt have gotten this movie. the 36 year old me, appreciates this movie tremendously because those themes on existence as you enter the second half of your life preoccupy your thoughts

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
is the movie forum the new "it" spot for tryhard trolls?
if trolls are trolled, is it truly a troll?

Honest to heavens, this movie felt like eternity. Best part of the movie was when Xavier finally died. Fucking crazy faggot. Should've been dead long ago. The movie felt like I was watching American Dad's Avery Bullock and rest of the casts were dulled down to extreme seriousness and no lulz.