Look at all the phat discounts!

NVDA at $127??? load me up daddy Huang

• 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
So much this...

I keep hearing that the fed has a 2% goal, hopefully 3 doesn't become the new 2. 3 being the goal is just wealth redistribution
Pretty sure Powell himself said they no longer care about 2%.

• 1Seriously?

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
2% is A-OK but 3% is wealth redistribution?

Like the old punchline, the basic principle is already established, now we're just haggling over the price

• 2Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Their congressional mandate is zero. So once we are making up the rules as we go, who's to say it can be a random moving goal.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Their congressional mandate is zero. So once we are making up the rules as we go, who's to say it can be a random moving goal.
I wonder if anything to do with the recent Chevron SCOTUS decision would apply to the Fed? I'm guessing no probably since they're a (quasi?)-private entity...

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>
Blazin Blazin was yesterday just profit taking do you think? Debating on pulling 2k out of my emergency fund to throw into Qqqm to catch potential delta on yesterdays pullback and just replenishing EF at end of month paycheck. Note my EF has like a 4-6 month buffer so 2k gap for 20 days or so isn’t really much risk.

Just don’t want to catch a falling knife.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Yesterday was rotation plain and simple. I wouldn't put too much weight on tech underperforming because of one day BUT that underperformance was noteworthy and we could be entering a couple week/month trend of the non participants playing catch up. Big Tech in that scenario would be a source of funds. It's not a sale out of fear just reducing positioning where people have been overweight.

This is the breakout I've been looking for all year for small caps. This is the first time I won't be giving the rally back and I'm going to trail it but rather conservatively because I want to give the trade room to run but if this one fails a trip below the 200d becomes highly likely for the smallcaps and I don't plan on joining it for the ride if it does. If it builds momentum we are looking at IWM 230-240 and it could happen rather quickly. I still have about quarter mil on small caps, I'll take a 10% pop but I'm really hoping we get something with more legs than that but history shows nobody fails quite so spectacularly as small caps and that's because just like me, people like it for a trend change /catch up trade but nobody has any long term desire to be heavy into small caps so it can fall apart quickly.

Everyone is so under weight the russell though that moves up can be absolutely explosive even more than QQQ moves.

• 1Like

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I think I'm going to sell UI today, maybe just to satisfy my swing trading urges. I'm up just about 60% and for a hardware company to get 60% in just a few months is something I don't want to give up.

• 2Paper Hands
  • 1Tendies
Reactions: 2 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I think I'm going to sell UI today, maybe just to satisfy my swing trading urges. I'm up just about 60% and for a hardware company to get 60% in just a few months is something I don't want to give up.
1720791745007.png

And I even got my OCD fill, on the bright side I have now earned more money investing in UI than I have spent buying their hardware.

Other Porfolio updates. Was stopped out of SNOW at 142 or so, still holding C and LOW . LOW has really made a move last few days but I'm not looking to sell it. C is one of the better bank reactions post earnings. I'm up 16% on that, it's not a big position I think I'm going to hold for longer.

AAPL and GOOG continue to hold.

TSLA Continue to hold may add more on this weakness.

SBUX sadly still hold will likely look for an exit.

Since I sold on S&P on 6/18 I'm pretty heavy cash. The broadening out of the market is positive development since I exited. Will want to see if it has legs to increase exposure again

Last edited:
  • 3Tendies
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
TSLA Continue to hold may add more on this weakness.

Today is proving that even the Robotaxi delay announcement was just the catalyst for the big pull back and not a real threat to the stock. Damn thing is already up 5% today. I think it will go to 300 in next few weeks.

1720792688931.png

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I loaded up on 300 shares of NVDA at 127.42 this morning, because it was a safe buy at the very bottom of the support line. I think it will go up 5% in the next few trading days. I'm up 2% already

1720792886197.png

Kinda wish I waited and played the open (ARM or TSLA) instead, but I took what I thought was the lowest risk route

ARM with a 4% move (and I already posted the TSLA chart earlier)

1720792952126.png

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
Yesterday was rotation plain and simple. I wouldn't put too much weight on tech underperforming because of one day BUT that underperformance was noteworthy and we could be entering a couple week/month trend of the non participants playing catch up. Big Tech in that scenario would be a source of funds. It's not a sale out of fear just reducing positioning where people have been overweight.

This is the breakout I've been looking for all year for small caps. This is the first time I won't be giving the rally back and I'm going to trail it but rather conservatively because I want to give the trade room to run but if this one fails a trip below the 200d becomes highly likely for the smallcaps and I don't plan on joining it for the ride if it does. If it builds momentum we are looking at IWM 230-240 and it could happen rather quickly. I still have about quarter mil on small caps, I'll take a 10% pop but I'm really hoping we get something with more legs than that but history shows nobody fails quite so spectacularly as small caps and that's because just like me, people like it for a trend change /catch up trade but nobody has any long term desire to be heavy into small caps so it can fall apart quickly.

Everyone is so under weight the russell thought that moves up can be absolutely explosive even more than QQQ moves.
Jpm on their earnings day sale is a good buy too.