Investing General Discussion

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
How many 0dte calls should I buy?

Plow everything you have into it at 4 am on Monday. it will go to $40

Note: The information provided in this discussion is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be construed as financial or investment advice. I am not a licensed financial advisor, and the opinions expressed here are based on personal experience and research.

Trading stocks and other financial instruments involve significant risk, and it is essential to do your own research and consult with a licensed financial advisor before making any investment decisions. The content shared here does not constitute a recommendation to buy or sell any securities or to pursue any specific investment strategy.

Past performance is not indicative of future results, and you should be aware that investments can go down in value as well as up. Always consider your financial situation, risk tolerance, and investment objectives before making any trading decisions.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Futures flat to slightly green I should have saved some of the “limit down” on Monday posts from Twitter

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

Note: The information provided in this discussion is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be construed as financial or investment advice. I am not a licensed financial advisor, and the opinions expressed here are based on personal experience and research.

Trading stocks and other financial instruments involve significant risk, and it is essential to do your own research and consult with a licensed financial advisor before making any investment decisions. The content shared here does not constitute a recommendation to buy or sell any securities or to pursue any specific investment strategy.

Past performance is not indicative of future results, and you should be aware that investments can go down in value as well as up. Always consider your financial situation, risk tolerance, and investment objectives before making any trading decisions.

Mario Speedwagon Mario Speedwagon did you buy?

Screenshot_20240715-040417.png

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Bought IJS late last month for $95.31, with a GTC limit order to sell at $101 that fired last week. Feels like free money.

• 1Like
  • 1Tendies

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard

I feel so stupid, I told my wife “ I should put 25k into DJT right now” i definitely would have gotten out when it fail to $45.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I feel so stupid, I told my wife “ I should put 25k into DJT right now” i definitely would have gotten out when it fail to $45.

Dont feel too bad, it was a one time pump and dump. You had to be up at 4 am, mashing the "Place order" button along with thousands of others to have a chance and you probably wouldn't have gotten a decent fill anyways. Anything after that was a slow sell off.

1721059188379.png

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Dont feel too bad, it was a one time pump and dump. You had to be up at 4 am, mashing the "Place order" button along with thousands of others to have a chance. Anything after that was basically a slow selloff downward.

View attachment 536812
Oh yeah that’s the entire point, put a decent chunk into a stock you know is going to soar then camp the ticker like it’s the frenzied in Lguk and evac at the first sign of trouble.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Oh yeah that’s the entire point, put a decent chunk into a stock you know is going to soar then camp the ticker like it’s the frenzied in Lguk and evac at the first sign of trouble.

I get it, my point was that just everyone wanted to buy and no one wanted to sell. You would have likely ended up buying very high, probably over $50 and then got caught bag holding as the selloff started right away

This is from 9 pm yesterday, look at how many shares are being bid on, and how many are up for sale (ask)

1721059721967.png

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like