Investing General Discussion

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Girl Smile GIF

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I am definitely glad my frustration with MSFT crabbing for 9 months straight was trumped by my laziness in this case and I held my shares.
Honestly the positions I hold now I don't get uptight or frustrated with them going sideways/down for a period of time. Stocks do that. It's about 5, 10 years from now.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Every site that discusses investing loves to predict "will it be 0.25 or 0.5" but no one's willing to predict the only thing that matters: how the market will respond

But the day after the cut we're gonna see approximately one billion articles patiently explaining with a sensible chuckle why it was obviously going to do what it did

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Every site that discusses investing loves to predict "will it be 0.25 or 0.5" but no one's willing to predict the only thing that matters: how the market will respond

But the day after the cut we're gonna see approximately one billion articles patiently explaining with a sensible chuckle why it was obviously going to do what it did
well there is a direction you can guess without knowing anything and you'll be right the vast majority of the time.

Predict is a weird word to use, nobody is a freaking gypsy fortune teller. The best you can do is look for the most probable outcome. I laid out what I believe is the most probable outcome, what is yours?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
I dont freakin know man, thats why I'm reading what other people write about it.

I may have missed your take. I know you're generally bullish as a rule. But if its 0.25 what do the markets do? If its 0.5 what do they do?

My observation about how nobody seems willing to make this prediction was not directed at you, btw. Just an observation on investing writers in general. Do you disagree with the observation?