IT/Software career thread: Invert binary trees for dollars.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
No, OPM manages the clearances but they contract the investigations out. For interim secret I think it's lke a_skeleton_03 said, like an internet background check basically, nothing major.
10-4

This shit is all new to me

Vinen

God is dead
Half our country's infrastructure is run by these boards, it seems.

Fuck.

I'm just sittin here overcharging for random ass IT tasks, MSP contracts, and DRaaS to tax collectors and appraisers like "yep, not dealing with NPI is fucking win"

I left Defense Contractors after I felt my soul being sucked out of me everyday when I walked into the office. Holy fucking gay ass shit fuck cunt dick Sam Deathwalker assnine process. That any 90% of my coworkers were incompetent buffoons who will only ever be hired by a Defense Contractor. Getting projects dumped on me because my boss didn't think the rest of the team was competent to execute them was hilarious.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Please rename thread "Government contracting & why your taxes are high"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Please rename thread "Government contracting & why your taxes are high"

Oh lol you only wish you knew. Texas is completely fucking fuckshitdicks with their Property Taxes man.

I'm charging 5k yearly for DRaaS, I think. I feel its super fucking overpriced. We just park a replica of their VMs on our servers, and giggle like school girls collecting cash for a service they probably wont use for the next 10 years. I'm pretty much selling life insurance.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
If you want it to actually work and not be half retarded then go read up on this bdApi/api.markdown at master · xfrocks/bdApi · GitHub

Come let me know when you need a token. I suggest doing an IFTTT thing or something else that doesn't rely on your machine.

It uses the Twitter API with a application token and secret, that uses my personal twitter application.

In terms of code, it uses the following plug in

GitHub - linvi/tweetinvi: Tweetinvi, the best Twitter C# library for the REST and Stream API. It supports .NET, .NETCore, UAP and Portable Class Libraries (Xamarin)... to fetch the tweets.

PS if you want to provide us with your own application token, give it to us, well put it in.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
tweet.PNG

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
It uses the Twitter API with a application token and secret, that uses my personal twitter application.

In terms of code, it uses the following plug in

GitHub - linvi/tweetinvi: Tweetinvi, the best Twitter C# library for the REST and Stream API. It supports .NET, .NETCore, UAP and Portable Class Libraries (Xamarin)... to fetch the tweets.

PS if you want to provide us with your own application token, give it to us, well put it in.
I didn't ask what it uses on the Twitter side ... I know what it uses on the twitter side.

I showed you the REST API for Xenforo that I installed. Figure out how to make it work with that and I will give you a token for it.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I didn't ask what it uses on the Twitter side ... I know what it uses on the twitter side.

I showed you the REST API for Xenforo that I installed. Figure out how to make it work with that and I will give you a token for it.

I'm confused.

Are you saying, that you installed an end point API on our forums, that we can use to post automatically, instead of doing a http post?

If that is the case, can you give me the API endpoint url?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I'm confused.

Are you saying, that you installed an end point API on our forums, that we can use to post automatically, instead of doing a http post?

If that is the case, can you give me the API endpoint url?
Yes I am saying that. I linked you the entire breakdown of the API.

I have NFI what that endpoint would be, that was the missing part I hadn't figured out yet and why it was taking me so long. If you can figure out how to set it in their documentation let me know and I will do it for you.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Not my realm so after I got it installed met kind of a roadblock so spent a few hours reading up on it and contacted the dev and he said he would assist with an IFTTT trigger for me and he never did. So here we are.

Np, let me try some combinations and ill get back to you later, like tomorrow =) later

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Windows 2016 Nano server is pretty slick. I have to build a lot of offline environments on portable PCs and this is the first time I haven't bought a VMWare license for the hypervisor.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
So, my new job is filled with anti-Trumpers. Everything else is awesome, but I will not be talking politics with anyone ever there.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I'm not just sure, I'm A positive.

That was the easiest, dumbest fucking test I've ever taken.

At least I didn't have to pay for it.

PS: The test center smelled like farts, and I blame the patriarchy.