J49: An Erotic Life

thefaceless

Golden Squire
Popsicledeath is j49's favorite poster I believe. It smells fishy, but I could believe either side of the story. I'm pretty sure johnny is jealous and cock-blocked though.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Why the hell do you think I asked where pictures of his coworker were. Dude's full of shit.
a_skeleton_02 has always been full of shit and trying hard to be liked but I still have hope is desperate enough to pull this off.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
have not talked with Capri.....don't care too, a sober Capri is not a fun Capri, and the sex drops about 10 notches,

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
I thought you were trying to maintain you're not an awful person?
a little late in the game for that....if capri maintains her sobriety, good for her, if she slips up, i don't want to be the responsible, that being said if she ends up on broadway again, i will be the first to bang her,
meanwhile Deena's in rehab , and my roll thru camden yesterday was uneventful,
the wife is still standoffish,

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
You've been called out a_skeleton_02.

Better get on the dance floor.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
If I see a video of Capri licking your ass and saying it tastes better than johnnys, with rerolled on her tits, I will double the go fund me and bankroll your whoring thread for a few weeks

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
You've been called out a_skeleton_02.

Better get on the dance floor.
Pictures of the sobjob chick and the texts are on her thread as I said earlier.

I could post capri's voicemail and phone number would that work?

Everyone could give her a call!

Either Johnny called her or she thinks I'm a cop because she ain't talking.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
You guys are making me hound a fucking ugly crack whore. This is serious peer pressure.

tm2BcIC.png

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
so why are you doing this a_skeleton_02....if you say she is ugly, what is the point, are u going to see her and pay her, or are you just a wanna-be ?
who are the bunch of guys that would pay her well ?
looks like you just trying to siphon off my REAL life adventures, to make yourself look ? what ? interesting?

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
so why are you doing this a_skeleton_02....if you say she is ugly, what is the point, are u going to see her and pay her, or are you just a wanna-be ?
who are the bunch of guys that would pay her well ?
looks like you just trying to siphon off my REAL life adventures, to make yourself look ? what ? interesting?
Honestly?

I want to give her $100 and record her side of the story. Also, this like a fantastic TV drama. Season five ended on a cliff hanger with you getting caught but now its getting stale. Think of me as a new antagonist who's ultimate goal is to get you and the woman you love back together.

Also I'm going to pee on her.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
do me a favor and stop fucking with her, you will get her mad, next thing her mom will be contacting my wife again

find your own story, live your own life