J49: An Erotic Life

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I thin kyour point is fair, I just lack any empathy for someone like him for just being a board member. Sure, he doesnt want a try hard fucking with his life. I see it as a bit of social justice and fair game. I dont wish ill on johnny, but if his actions lead to that, I dont blame tiggles. They may be crack whores, but they have been fucked over by johnny. What if they get clean and learn that during their lowest of lows, Johnny was sharing videos of them passing out on herioin, posting fuck videos, and sharing their life story with a bunch of rando neck beards?

He can sleep in the bed he made. If hes wiling to fuck with their privacy to get attention on the forum, so can tiggles.

Lets be real, its not like a_skeleton_02 is doxing Johnny. Or this is some random "Found your personal life on facebook and im fucking with it.".

This is all chaos, and more power to us all.
Are you saying 2 wrongs make a right?

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I think that the boards code of conduct states that you shouldn't fuck with a members real life no matter how strange or disgusting it is.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I think that the boards code of conduct states that you shouldn't fuck with a members real life no matter how strange or disgusting it is.
Wasn't that just a rule made so Megan Fox could get her Vicodin and noone could say anything?

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
We've also seen plenty of people banned for it.
Let's go take a visit to the Hall of Shame which is more a less a graveyard of people driven off. We could make a very large list of people this board has driven off over the years. Fuck Johnny, he's made it life choices and decided to share them with a bunch of ass holes and then gets surprised when the ass holes start fucking with him.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Are you saying 2 wrongs make a right?
Are we 4 year olds learning if its not ok if we hit our brothers even if they hit us first?

This whole thing is way beyond Two Wrongs. There is nothing right about any of it.

I just think its hilarious that people with feed into the thread and Johnny, but balk at what tiggles is doing.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Are we 4 year olds learning if its not ok if we hit our brothers even if they hit us first?

This whole thing is way beyond Two Wrongs. There is nothing right about any of it.

I just think its hilarious that people with feed into the thread and Johnny, but balk at what tiggles is doing.
let him go find his own whore and post about it, plus if capri is staying clean, she will not whore herself, that was part and parcel to her addiction, again i am not condemning his actions, i am just trying to avoid further disruption in my marriage, he can do whatever, without invoking my prescence

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
a_skeleton_02 is trying to troll Capri specifically to fuck with J49. There's lots of whores he could see, but this is real-life trolling a board member which is specifically against the rules as Draegan pointed out. Not to mention, is just stupid and shitty. J49 should be more careful with his information, but that doesn't excuse you guys acting like b-tards.

Dis

Confirmed Male
No just an observation, I am not mad. But a_skeleton_02 definitely fits the description of "for the lulz". Call me selfish, but I would love to see where that situation goes. Again, situation is horrible, but it is a beautiful horrible.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
let him go find his own whore and post about it, plus if capri is staying clean, she will not whore herself, that was part and parcel to her addiction, again i am not condemning his actions, i am just trying to avoid further disruption in my marriage, he can do whatever, without invoking my prescence
Dont fuck with the whore and mess with my life.

Go ahead and find another whore.,

Oh but since I did share all of her secrets, if a random guy contacts her and gets her back into whoring and heroin its ok as long as it doesnt fuck with my marriage.

I guess im in the wrong here, seems like you are both assholes at the same level.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
a_skeleton_02 is trying to troll Capri specifically to fuck with J49. There's lots of whores he could see, but this is real-life trolling a board member which is specifically against the rules as Draegan pointed out. Not to mention, is just stupid and shitty. J49 should be more careful with his information, but that doesn't excuse you guys acting like b-tards.
Hey! I messaged Capri once! A month ago and she was the one who messaged me out of the blue she was the one who called me. I didn't mention johnny until he freaked out and contacted her.

Don't try and pull some faggy moral high ground I could of from day 1 drove down to mainstreet Camden and picked her out from the plethora of videos and pictures that deviant johnny posted of her.
You act like I'm hacking his information or doxing him or some.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider

Oh but since I did share all of her secrets, if a random guy contacts her and gets her back into whoring and heroin its ok as long as it doesnt fuck with my marriage.

I guess im in the wrong here, seems like you are both assholes at the same level.
don't fall off your high horse

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Hey! I messaged Capri once! A month ago and she was the one who messaged me out of the blue she was the one who called me. I didn't mention johnny until he freaked out and contacted her.

Don't try and pull some faggy moral high ground I could of from day 1 drove down to mainstreet Camden and picked her out from the plethora of videos and pictures that deviant johnny posted of her.
You act like I'm hacking his information or doxing him or some.
reread the thread i never freaked out until you mentioned my name

Nester

Vyemm Raider

What part of "don't fuck with other RR posters IRL" do you not understand? That is our rule and its violation is the only reason people are bent out of shape.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
why does it matter if he mentioned he knew her through you? stop being such a pussy. this is clearly an excuse you conjured up to make him stay away from your precious Capri.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
reread the thread i never freaked out until you mentioned my name
No we cool J-Dawg its these duplicitous wall flowers who watch this train wreck of a thread secretly and publicly ridiculing you and hoping you get caught but then become bleeding hearts when the small possibility of it actually happening presents itself.