J49: An Erotic Life

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
J49 I hope Santa brings you a new whore for Christmas
smile.png

Dexz

Golden Squire
Honestly?

I want to give her $100 and record her side of the story. Also, this like a fantastic TV drama. Season five ended on a cliff hanger with you getting caught but now its getting stale. Think of me as a new antagonist who's ultimate goal is to get you and the woman you love back together.

Also I'm going to pee on her.
I can get behind this, do it for charity and well...the pictures..

Brikker

Trump's Staff
so why are you doing this a_skeleton_02....if you say she is ugly, what is the point, are u going to see her and pay her, or are you just a wanna-be ?
who are the bunch of guys that would pay her well ?
looks like you just trying to siphon off my REAL life adventures, to make yourself look ? what ? interesting?
johnny confirmed upset/still loves her.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
This thread sure got misty over a piece of shit human just because he shared a few pics of his overpriced two dollar (literally) whores.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
J49 is the cash cow / goose that lays the golden egg here. He may be going through a dry spell, but why would you risk fucking it up and running him off when he provides material levels of entertainment etc?

Its like Lumie, you fuckwits run off every interesting person on these forums. We could have had Lumie posting here for 10 more years, but the dumb fucks were frothing at the mouth getting to hammer 1 poor dude into the ground over his crazy, on 1 event. Instead of realizing they could have milked that shit for decades.

Shit, wait till J49 gets a divorce, then try to grudge fuck his wife, and post a vid for us here. But dont be the idiot to cost us a substance providing poster.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
This thread sure got misty over a piece of shit human just because he shared a few pics of his overpriced two dollar (literally) whores.
Its because like stated, J49 was continually entertaining while now a_skeleton_02 is doing his Aspie thing for his 5 minutes of fame that he won't even deliver solid pictures/evidence on and then that's it. I mean look at his alleged sob job story, all he provided was some lackluster picture and then it was forgotten.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
J49 is the cash cow / goose that lays the golden egg here. He may be going through a dry spell, but why would you risk fucking it up and running him off when he provides material levels of entertainment etc?

Its like Lumie, you fuckwits run off every interesting person on these forums. We could have had Lumie posting here for 10 more years, but the dumb fucks were frothing at the mouth getting to hammer 1 poor dude into the ground over his crazy, on 1 event. Instead of realizing they could have milked that shit for decades.

Shit, wait till J49 gets a divorce, then try to grudge fuck his wife, and post a vid for us here. But dont be the idiot to cost us a substance providing poster.
This.

But is it hilarious seeing Johnny get uppity.

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Science requires that we make great sacrifices sometimes. This is a situation that calls for sacrifice.

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I'm as big a fan of forum drama as the next guy, but people are pushing the boundaries here and the people wanting to up the ante by dragging 3rd parties into the scrum are rolling the banhammer dice. The poster in me is absolutely like"this shit is fucking hilarious; hookertrain has no brakes"but the AMOD side feels like we should have reined this shit in before we had people contacting random hookers and/or family members. If that's even accurate, I haven't been following every post.

I'd be half tempted to ban people for posting some of these women's RL info, but it's kind of hard to draw a line fairly when J49 is a massive retard and leaks their personal info every time he turns around. So take this as a warning and scrub some of this shit, because if I have to end up doing it people are going to be putting in significant time in the 'Shaw.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
You people are so fickle you all talk a big game but deep down your soft.
Johnny being a degenerate cheat and whore monger with questionable morals doesn't give you the right to break the code of the forums by invoking a members name in relation to real-life events (as unreal as they are) especially when they're that members drama you're trying to coat-tail. As he has even said, say what you want about him and even fuck his whores if you want, but bringing him into your own drama isn't cool.

If you can't pee on/in one of his whore's without trying to steal an assist by mentioning his name then you're not worthy of the attention you seek.

Not to mention when you get called out for being a bitch or chump just take your fucking lumps instead of trying to turn it back on the forums with insults.

Try, try again, Try-Hard.

iannis

Musty Nester
I think people contacting random hookers is quite funny and appropriate. Contacting the hooker moms and the J49 wifes is crossing a line best left uncrossed, I think.

Shit son, if you can get Capri to start posting here I think she'd see an uptick in business. This shit here is primo advertising.

I ain't gonna fly to jersey to fuck a hooker or anything but some people live in Jersey.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Capri joins rr
Capri made amod by Dragin
Renames tech forum to Capri's house of Heroin
Mass exodus

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Forgive me if it was covered previously, but is johnny's rl name even johnny? I thought he used a fake name in some of these dealings (dunno if it was with the hookers or with us, though), would Capri even know who a_skeleton_02 is referring to?

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Forgive me if it was covered previously, but is johnny's rl name even johnny? I thought he used a fake name in some of these dealings (dunno if it was with the hookers or with us, though), would Capri even know who a_skeleton_02 is referring to?
I doubt it, it would be extra dumb if it was. I assume all the whores know him as johnny though. Kinda like an alter ego.

Whore batman and brucr wayne.