J49: An Erotic Life

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Ju0Rddw.gif

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
You were annihilated back on the old FOH boards and packed up for a good two years or so. You didn't even show up again until around the time Tyen helped destroy the forums, and if I recall you were riding off the coattails of Ravven. How's she doing anyway.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Speaking of beautiful relationships. Was digging around in an old backup folder

kaUa4Kw.jpg

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Speaking of beautiful relationships. Was digging around in an old backup folder
It was fun making Grobbee look stupid over and over and over... he wasn't a troll like this new crop of idiots, he was just dumb and uninformed. Tanoomba et al aren't stupid they are dedicated trolls. When you realize it's not a discussion they're just milking the topic for replies and drama, it's not fun anymore.

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
Update? Did you do anything special for new years? Hows the relationship with the wife? Find a new whore?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
last week i did pick up a random...nothing memorable or exciting
however....sunday i get a text from Deena, after not hearing from her in over 2 weeks, so we met this morning at 9, what a great time, we just did a car date, something about that girl, makes me smile as soon as she gets in the car, she fucks so good, like shes a professional or something,
anyway plan on seeing her wednesday

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
that is amanda...deenas smells and tastes great, just like her asshole that i tongue fucked today

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
We might need notes for all the girls in your sig.
=================
Nicole, Kristen, Jaime,( RIP Seimone ),Capri or Gia (Clean and cut off), Amanda (Stinky Pussy and most expensive) and Deena (pussy and asshole smell and taste great).....

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Do youknowthat you don't have herpes or is this an assumption? Honest question, I'm hoping you keep on top of that shit.