J49: An Erotic Life

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
rrr_img_122156.jpg

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
J49, you do realize that you just posted their full names by including them in the image file names, right?

And you remember how you said that was your greatest mistake the last time, when you posted her mom's last name, right?

*popcorn*

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Upper Dick seems a little high class for this thread.

I would have gone with O-Pee-Onme

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
J49, you do realize that you just posted their full names by including them in the image file names, right?

And you remember how you said that was your greatest mistake the last time, when you posted her mom's last name, right?

*popcorn*
/facepalm

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider

*popcorn*
fuck...i forgot to rename them

hectic day at work, too much going on

Nester

Vyemm Raider

*popcorn*
Interesting and hilarious observation!

Out of curiosity, where you saving these photos when you noticed the file name? If so why?

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
It shows if you just mouseover...
This. No, I wasn't saving them, Nester. I think there's enough material around here that's worth saving, but that sure as hell isn't some of it.