J49: An Erotic Life

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Unprotected sex with broken smack whores. J49's anti-drug.

eTmbNRr.png

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
ugh....saw deena today, took her to the club, no matter what she did or what i did, i could not get an erection, this is seriously fucked up,
she must have tried sucking me for 20 minutes, wtf, i get hard from texting her, now i did 5 mg of oxy twice on tuesday, but i was hard yesterday with capri and last night with my right hand

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
so now my wife is in this mood where she refuses to do the little things she used to for me, example preppiing my coffee in the mornig so when i come down i can just turn it on, she feels that all those little things some how made up for the lack of blow jobs, we had this conversation and i was like well hire a maid, and i won't have to hire a hooker

she says she is treating me like a guy she is not ready to have a relationship with, whatever,

now today she asked me to pick up her mom and bring her to my sons swim meet, i feel this is something you ask your husband to do, not a guy you are not ready to have a relationship with,

she says i cannot have my cake and eat it too, but it sounds like this is what she wants

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
so now my wife is in this mood where she refuses to do the little things she used to for me, example preppiing my coffee in the mornig so when i come down i can just turn it on, she feels that all those little things some how made up for the lack of blow jobs, we had this conversation and i was like well hire a maid, and i won't have to hire a hooker

she says she is treating me like a guy she is not ready to have a relationship with, whatever,

now today she asked me to pick up her mom and bring her to my sons swim meet, i feel this is something you ask your husband to do, not a guy you are not ready to have a relationship with,

she says i cannot have my cake and eat it too, but it sounds like this is what she wants
Right now you are the shitty roommate who she is deciding whether it's worth the time and hassle of keeping you around. But by all means keep pushing. The ice is already thinned by her knowing how badly you have betrayed her trust over the years. Start being an asshole in general, and you will find out where the line is after you have crossed it.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
but why am i even trying....i was not happy and i doubt it will change, she has admitted that our attitudes towards affection and sex are different

we were talking about this and i said that in general i require more affection then shes willing to give, her response....i am not a slut and will not act like one
i was like whoa...i am not asking you to fuck strangers, i just want more affection, kissing , hugging, butt grabbing

her response blew my mind, affection = slut ????

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
This is not new to me. Was she raised by conservative, religious people? There is so much guilt involved with sex for so many Christians. When you are raised in that type of environment things like masturbation and any kind of self pleasure are "dirty" and you certainly never talk about such things because that makes you a bad person. Someone who likes sex, is open and comfortable with it, and wants it in a normative enviroment (marriage) is a slut. Don't like sex too much. It's something you do in the dark in missionary position until the man gets off and then you go to sleep and never talk about it. That's "normal" for some people. It is way more common than you think. If you were to survey conservative married couples, I'd be surprised if more than 20% ever engaged in oral sex.

People are strange.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
but why am i even trying....i was not happy and i doubt it will change, she has admitted that our attitudes towards affection and sex are different

we were talking about this and i said that in general i require more affection then shes willing to give, her response....i am not a slut and will not act like one
i was like whoa...i am not asking you to fuck strangers, i just want more affection, kissing , hugging, butt grabbing

You have to decide for yourself as well whether this is worth anything to you. A relationship is a two way street and all that. Honestly, you are both hurting your kids all the while you drag it out like this. They already feel the friction in the air, even if they don't know why. If you are both unhappy and it's not going to get better, cut the cord and make plans to take care of the kids together under the new situation.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
If you were to survey conservative married couples, I'd be surprised if more than 20% ever engaged in oral sex.
Hahahahahaha you're an idiot. I think you mean OLD couples, and even at that they probably just wouldn't tell a surveyor about it.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
What Moon said. You will hurt your kids more by staying together in a loveless relationship. You both need to find people more like yourselves so you're happy again. Happy divorced parents are better than living in a toxic household.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
This is not new to me. Was she raised by conservative, religious people? There is so much guilt involved with sex for so many Christians. When you are raised in that type of environment things like masturbation and any kind of self pleasure are "dirty" and you certainly never talk about such things because that makes you a bad person. Someone who likes sex, is open and comfortable with it, and wants it in a normative enviroment (marriage) is a slut. Don't like sex too much. It's something you do in the dark in missionary position until the man gets off and then you go to sleep and never talk about it. That's "normal" for some people. It is way more common than you think. If you were to survey conservative married couples, I'd be surprised if more than 20% ever engaged in oral sex.

People are strange.
Every religious conservative girl / woman I've ever been with was a complete freak. Maybe you have a small dick. Or need to be able to dominate them... I dunno, sounds like a "you" problem.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Johnny, I got the new Camden TCG expansion pack but I'm having trouble with my mana curve. Do you typically open with the classic Deena, Kristen, Jaime combo or do you try to slow play and drop more vicious minons like Capri? I'm unable to get the proper tempo going in the midgame and by turn 10 I find my Seimone always gets killed and my wife swings for lethal. Any advice for a lowbie scrub?

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.

Easy test I have found working for me; Do you actually miss your wife when you are not with her? If not, start planning an exit stategy because is a "comfortable" relationship, not a relationship with someone you love.