J49: An Erotic Life

Kinner

Clear eyes. Full Hearts. Can't lose.
rrr_img_122249.jpg
rrr_img_122250.jpg

Taken from one of their Facebook pages, oh the lulz.

Sir Funk

Molten Core Raider
Sad thing is she just got married or engaged in December. Then I saw the husband/fiance and it explained a lot.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
rrr_img_122249.jpg
rrr_img_122250.jpg

Taken from one of their Facebook pages, oh the lulz.
i know who that is by her hands and hips

dated her 4 or 5 times at $120 per date, she had a room at the riveria motel right next to the erotic cafe,
i would pick her up at her room take her to camden to get her dope, then back to the room where we fuck on her bed, while her then boyfriend waited outside,
the funny thing about her is she was verbally abusive and nasty on the ride back and forth, almost comical

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
picked up deena today at her boyfriends house, we went and parked up at the train station in her town, not as romantic as the waterfront, but he makes her keep her phone location on so he can track her, shes afraid to go too far away, had a lot of fun with her, then dropped her off at her babys daddy house in the same area, so she could smoke some weed with him

meeting her again at 930 in the morning, tomorrow

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
this is like a dairy of a girl going on dates with her bf or the guy she likes but its about a married man fucking hookers. That we call a journal

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
rrr_img_122263.jpg

also dated her.....
On my phone, and refuse to go non mobile to click spoilers, how far down the ugly tree did this one fall? She is solid here, not even a dead tooth. Shit, I'd pay for a sob job from this one (dunno about now, refer to previous statement).

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
On my phone, and refuse to go non mobile to click spoilers, how far down the ugly tree did this one fall? She is solid here, not even a dead tooth. Shit, I'd pay for a sob job from this one (dunno about now, refer to previous statement).
sorta like jlo if she did a bunch of drugs

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
I'm having a hard time believing it's the same girl even.. Completely different skin tone at the least. Nose looks different, but maybe that's just cause the edges aren't showing with her pale skin in pic1.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Oh is that how i display spoilers on my phone

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, I did it a few times in the GoT spoiler thread when we were having the argument over what needed to be spoilered.

Now I only switch for boobs.