J49: An Erotic Life

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Every religious conservative girl / woman I've ever been with was a complete freak. Maybe you have a small dick. Or need to be able to dominate them... I dunno, sounds like a "you" problem.
Not my problem, a problem I have witnessed in others. Hang out in the married and conservative Christian group for a while. It's depressing.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Women respond differently to the slut shaming and guilt about sex that many christians drum into them. Some go freaky, some just close the fuck up. Religions suck.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Johnny, I got the new Camden TCG expansion pack but I'm having trouble with my mana curve. Do you typically open with the classic Deena, Kristen, Jaime combo or do you try to slow play and drop more vicious minons like Capri? I'm unable to get the proper tempo going in the midgame and by turn 10 I find my Seimone always gets killed and my wife swings for lethal. Any advice for a lowbie scrub?
Are you using you're Whoring Power as much as possible?

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Ahh yeah, not many of those freaks were wanting to hang out and publicly talk about getting railed in the ass. Not sure what your expectation is there. Hell, I dont know many women in general that will sit around talking about how they took 3 dicks at once on a Saturday night.

Khalid, find a new drum to beat.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Any woman who claims to have taken 3 dicks on saturday night is lying unless she's got video proof.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
but why am i even trying....i was not happy and i doubt it will change, she has admitted that our attitudes towards affection and sex are different

we were talking about this and i said that in general i require more affection then shes willing to give, her response....i am not a slut and will not act like one
i was like whoa...i am not asking you to fuck strangers, i just want more affection, kissing , hugging, butt grabbing

her response blew my mind, affection = slut ????
Sounds like both you AND your wife had some seriously fucked parenting/childhoods.

This is not new to me. Was she raised by conservative, religious people? There is so much guilt involved with sex for so many Christians. When you are raised in that type of environment things like masturbation and any kind of self pleasure are "dirty" and you certainly never talk about such things because that makes you a bad person. Someone who likes sex, is open and comfortable with it, and wants it in a normative enviroment (marriage) is a slut. Don't like sex too much. It's something you do in the dark in missionary position until the man gets off and then you go to sleep and never talk about it. That's "normal" for some people. It is way more common than you think. If you were to survey conservative married couples, I'd be surprised if more than 20% ever engaged in oral sex.

People are strange.
tl;dr religion is terrible.

Srathor

Vyemm Raider
Bullshit, catholics make catholic school girls and no matter how old I get the school girls stay the same age!

It is the power of God my friends, God!

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
kG5TYTv.png

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Every religious conservative girl / woman I've ever been with was a complete freak. Maybe you have a small dick. Or need to be able to dominate them... I dunno, sounds like a "you" problem.
Or maybe the wife doesnt want a hand thats been all over a streetwalker in a sex club grabbing her ass?