J49: An Erotic Life

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
rrr_img_123195.jpg

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
well i saw capri today, i had no issues getting hard for her, her blowjob was a little scrapy today, "but she fucks so good, i am on top of it", lots of slapping and verbal abuse, i think she may have anger issues

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
both of my sons play magic cards, wonder if i should shuffle them into the decks, kudos to the card makers..

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
well i saw capri today, i had no issues getting hard for her, her blowjob was a little scrapy today, "but she fucks so good, i am on top of it", lots of slapping and verbal abuse, i think she may have anger issues
You get off on being abused? Interesting.

What was your relationship with your mother like?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
This is the second time someone has tried to get info on J49's mother. Was it you last time too dirk? That shit's creepy.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Or maybe the wife doesnt want a hand thats been all over a streetwalker in a sex club grabbing her ass?
Yeah seriously, why is everyone making this leap that Ms. 49 is sexually repressed. The "I'm not a slut" comment sounded like exactly the kind of backhanded shit a wife would say when she has relationship ruining dirt likeher husband fucking hookersstuck in her head all the time. If J-dawg is too fucking dense to understand that its one thing, but its pretty obvious from here. Sounds like shit is bound to keep going south. She's probably just been biding her time collecting information. If you don't think she immediately memorized Capri's mom's name on FB for future use then you're impossibly oblivious.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Yeah seriously, why is everyone making this leap that Ms. 49 is sexually repressed. The "I'm not a slut" comment sounded like exactly the kind of backhanded shit a wife would say when she has relationship ruining dirt likeher husband fucking hookersstuck in her head all the time. If J-dawg is too fucking dense to understand that its one thing, but its pretty obvious from here. Sounds like shit is bound to keep going south. She's probably just been biding her time collecting information. If you don't think she immediately memorized Capri's mom's name on FB for future use then you're impossibly oblivious.
being married to her for 24 years i can assure you her attitude predates the big reveal, and in part has lead to the straying, that being said her attitude has intensified over the last few years no doubt a contributing factor is menopause, which began early for her, and yes she has that information written down, and has tried to figure out who the daughter is, she FB researched capris mom's last name hoping to discover the daughter, but capri has a different last name, so i don't know if she actually figured it out, based on her fb search history, highly unlikely

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
You get off on being abused? Interesting.

What was your relationship with your mother like?
as a child of a different generation, corporal punishment was almost daily in my house, for me!!! not my sisters so much, but i got beaten regularly, either belt or cat of nine tails,
my mother....stabbed me up and down my leg with a fork, beat me with a baseball bat and once knocked a tooth down my throat
my step father....beatings with belts , etc, once punched me and put me thru the kitchen wall

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So how/why did you end up seeing Capri again? Is she back on the spike? I was hoping she was really going to stay clean this time.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
as a child of a different generation, corporal punishment was almost daily in my house, for me!!! not my sisters so much, but i got beaten regularly, either belt or cat of nine tails,
my mother....stabbed me up and down my leg with a fork, beat me with a baseball bat and once knocked a tooth down my throat
my step father....beatings with belts , etc, once punched me and put me thru the kitchen wall
L1Bicir.jpg

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
as a child of a different generation, corporal punishment was almost daily in my house, for me!!! not my sisters so much, but i got beaten regularly, either belt or cat of nine tails
Spanked with a cat of nine tails?! Dafuq? Who the fuck disciplines their kids with BDSM sex toys?

J52 posts always deliver.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
So how/why did you end up seeing Capri again? Is she back on the spike? I was hoping she was really going to stay clean this time.
when her suboxone ran out she started doing bags with friends from rehab, her cheap ass mother didn't re up her suboxone, plus capri was still doing xanax and drinking
naturally, as her need to get high increased, she remembered that she loved and missed me...lol

Sulrn

Deuces
Remember your days in the rack listening to guys jerking it, then think that for every 10, at least one had a story more fucked up than J's.