J49: An Erotic Life

Suboxone is tough sometimes - super expensive and can cause precipitated withdrawal. Methadone programs can be tough because it is a shackle, but sometimes it is the best way to go.

I forget, was this on the east coast or west coast? West coast has that shitty brown tar, while on the east coast everything has been super potent lately. I've seen less people quitting and more people ODing in the area as a result.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I was commenting on a comment. Not directly about j49's wife.

I can't even begin to imagine the rationalization etc that must be occurring in her mind. J49 dumps God's rationale on the forums. Lol

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I haven't read through the entire thread (actually, only page 1), so I am a little confused. Your wife gives you money every week and you spend it on a hooker? Do you have a job? Lol.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Dude, the Cliff's Notes on this saga won't do it justice. Do yourself a favor and go the Screenshots Hall of Fame and read My Dating Pool. That should keep you entertained for a few days and pretty much up to date on J49 and his hoors.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He gets under the table kickbacks for the steel/construction work he contracts and spends that on hookers without his wife knowing it exists.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
His wife controls the purse strings on all their legitimately earned money, and basically has him on an allowance. I believe she also makes more money than he does and/or comes from money. So yeah, the money he spends on whores is the under the table shit from steel fabrication bid rigging, basically.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I read it, thinking it was some cool urban slang.

It works too cause it sounds like the noise that one makes getting pushed out and dropping in the bowl - SHQOT

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Its shhh quiet. Sh then q noise ot. Because you need to be quiet because someone is coming so you say it quick

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Bro I don't know what kind of 10 year olds you know, but I don't know many who would tongue a hookers asshole in a sex club while their wife waited at home.