J49: An Erotic Life

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Maybe Capri used her moms account to message J49's wife, in an attempt to ruin his marriage and have more time to spend with him/get more money out of him.

Sterling

El Presidente
Maybe none of this is true and it's just J49 doing the messaging himself so he has something interesting to post.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
So happy I'm around to witness all of this. Also, post nudes of your wife now.

W

Wrathcaster

I just don't understand why, after all this time, he keeps posting such damning evidence. For fuck's sake, the degenerates here have everything they need now. WHY! This is why rational choice theory is broken.

I really don't want to think this is real, but the amount of effort someone would have to go through to acquire everything J has is just maddening. I mean it's all possible to fake given enough effort and dedication, I suppose, but still. It's the old CWC argument: you'd have to mentally ill even to be so dedicated to fake it.

Why J? Why do you keep providing the evidence? Why in the shit would you turn over so much worthwhile evidence to RR? You must know it's just a matter of time now!

I MUST KNOW

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I MUST KNOW
watch-the-world-burn.gif

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yeah probably because he secretly gets off on the thrill of getting caught.

Or hes a complete sociopath and disconnected from the reality of and consequences of his actions.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I am just waiting for the new member ANGRYWIFE or similar with 6 posts and a join date of Oct 2015

to roll in here and completely go to town.

W

Wrathcaster

Srsly. Until then, no forum couple drama will ever rival whats-his-face having his deformed dwarf wife register to mangle english and bitch him out publicly.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Of all the fucked up shit people have posted about him, he's never quite as perturbed as when people question the validity of his story. In some strange, sick way he is getting off on sharing this all with us don't you doubt. We're all just one butthole aching to be cleaned in Johnnys head, so don't bother trying to analyze (hehe...anal....).

But anywho.... I bet shit is getting real right about now. Cold, quiet couch. Alone with his thoughts. The realization of recent events rapidly setting in.

That or ya know, him sexting Capri about his wang needing kissy wissy's or some lame shit. Xoxo

Xeldar

Silver Squire
I have to say the assholes eagerly offering advice or shaming Johnny piss me off. You're ruining a great chance to live vicariously through another's shaggin-shig-shag-sharoo-shenanigans.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I am just waiting for the new member ANGRYWIFE or similar with 6 posts and a join date of Oct 2015

to roll in here and completely go to town.
Despite what that faggot Keg and a few others want, this is the only thing that will really keep this thread interesting now.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Yeah probably because he secretly gets off on the thrill of getting caught.

Or hes a complete sociopath and disconnected from the reality of and consequences of his actions.
He takes his hoors to booths to publicly have sex with them, so of course he enjoys the exhibitionism of this thread. Plus, he can't exactly brag about all this doped up side puss he's getting to people he knows personally.

I just hope he invites Rerolled to Capri and his wedding.

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
I have not enough memories and too many drunk to give a good answer to this, but where does J49 currently rank on the all time list of FOH/RR trainwrecks? I wish there was a leaderboard for this or something.

Or whatever you'd call it,leaderboard doesn't really seem suitable here.

iannis

Musty Nester
Nah, J isn't such a complete trainwreck as all that. He has a surprising amount of his shit together.

He just has a magic dick that shoots methadone. And apparently he cums like a machine gun.

Grobbee was WAY worse. Gryeyes was WAY worse.

J just falls in love with his hoors. There's something in him, something deep, which is truly fucked and twisted. But it doesn't stop him from being functional.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Maybe none of this is true and it's just J49 doing the messaging himself so he has something interesting to post.
At this point, who the fuck cares?

This is better than most television, and he's doing it for free.

Just enjoy the ride, man.