J49: An Erotic Life

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Hey J49, you should yell at her and throw her out of your car for all those terrible memes she posts on instagram.

Is this ( trips to detox ) just a thing she does to keep her mother happy?? Once she's done, she's going to leave the place and walk straight out the door and into J49's car

I mean, if she was even slightly committed to ending her substance abuse problems, an obvious step is to change the people she associates with. Surely that's one of the things they teach. Right?

- - - -

Edit: Or perhaps it was a typo by Johnny and she's in getting botox
Committed H users can actually use Detox to reset their habit, once it gets too expensive. It is pretty brutal, but, for example, it might take a $200 a day habit down to a $20 a day habit. Then the user slowly works their way back up until it becomes too difficult to sustain.

Frontline on PBS did a story on the current Heroin epidemic recently, little slow at times, but shows some lives of committed users and of some harm reduction strategy in Seattle.
http://player.pbs.org/viralplayer/2365674182

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
/
rrr_img_130825.jpg

Last edited:

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
the instagram of a Camden junkie hoor is not very indicative of any population but her own

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
It's interesting. Half her memes are about hiding from problems and shutting the world out, but then the other half of them are congratulating herself on being so tough and such a deserving bad ass.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
It's interesting. Half her memes are about hiding from problems and shutting the world out, but then the other half of them are congratulating herself on being so tough and such a deserving bad ass.
J49 is banging Eric Cartman

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That bitch is a fucking ghoul. Or a lich, some manner of undead.

I like the wedding band prominently displayed in the photo J-dawg. Classy touch.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Anybody else getting scared to open this thread? It's like opening a fedor spoiler.

Dworkk

N00b
J49 is clearly a sociopath. I have done some stupid stuff when I was younger but J49 makes me throw up in my mouth every time I open this thread. You say you only use "kickback money " to pay for your whores, and that's supposed to make everything okay. Really? Seriously? Man that's money that could put your kids through college, or for your family, but nooooo! You spend on your sorry self! You risk giving your family AIDS or some other disease, or going to jail and losing any future they might have by giving your money to lawyers. I don't know how you can even think that there's anything even remotely ok with this behavior.

If there is any Karma in the world some junkie will shoot your ass