Joker: Folie à Deux (2024)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
They live in echo chambers and crash down hard to reality when they are blindsided by obvious things they could have avoided.

Paul Feig is still salty about wokebusters failing.
Every time I see an article that says this was all the work of the director doing whatever the fuck he wanted, I still simply can't believe it. I bet if this had been some conservative MAGA message of rebellion they would have blocked its release or fired Phillips on the spot as soon as they found out what he was doing. The fact that all of this flows in one direction tells you all you need to know about plausible deniability.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Joker gets raped in this.
High School Twerk GIF by Max

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sinistkir13

Golden Knight of the Realm
Greentext predating Joker 2 makes it hilarious:
the-angry-video-game-nerd-accidentally-predicts-joker-2-14-v0-okia093d6dtd1.png

And now the first suggestion typing in "Joker" on Youtube is Joker caught a pokemon:

Even better, Warner Bros owns the film rights to Pokemon.

We're going to be getting the DC Cinematic Rape Universe...
images

The more that words gets out about what happens in Joker 2, the worse it's going to get for WB and DC. The average person is going to connect these movies with Batman no matter what, and the amount of do-overs they've gone through in such a condense span of time is only going to muddle things, not clarify a distinction between the Joker movies and whatever else they're making after they crashed during their Marvel catch up speedrun.

Maybe the corpse of Rocksteady behind that Suicide Squad game will release a gay Joker next just to cook their goose until burnt.

Every time I see an article that says this was all the work of the director doing whatever the fuck he wanted, I still simply can't believe it. I bet if this had been some conservative MAGA message of rebellion they would have blocked its release or fired Phillips on the spot as soon as they found out what he was doing. The fact that all of this flows in one direction tells you all you need to know about plausible deniability.
Given the subject of anti-establishment coupled with Pedowood's general ignorance and lack of understanding when it concerns an average, normal person, I could see the intent being on catering to the anti-establishment angle more akin to the summer of peace riots, with things like the poor mental health treatment also being aimed at a leftist crowd, only to inadvertently appeal to people they despise.

Whatever the intent, it's all kind of hilarious watching it go down like Joker's prolapsed rectum.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
yea so this is a horrible mishmash of lala land, cool hand luke, a few good men, one flew over, shawshank

i thought maybe it would redeem itself in the end if like harley was just a made up figment and in the end you'd get a supercut of him talking to no one, him lighting fires and jerking off into a wall

nope

• 1Great Review
Reactions: 1 user

Void

BAU BAU
<Gold Donor>

I don't know why I'm shocked by this, but I am.

Ok, now do Wonder Woman. Oh wait, they can't, because that would be fucking horrible and people would rebel. No big deal if it is a dude though, right?

If this world truly is a simulation, there is a slight possible that I could figure out how to hack the matrix and give myself the power to kill with my mind. These people would be among the first to go.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
I don't know why I'm shocked by this, but I am.

Ok, now do Wonder Woman. Oh wait, they can't, because that would be fucking horrible and people would rebel. No big deal if it is a dude though, right?

If this world truly is a simulation, there is a slight possible that I could figure out how to hack the matrix and give myself the power to kill with my mind. These people would be among the first to go.
Superman being raped, it's probably one of greatest ways to destroy modern mythology. Truth justice and the American way.

You want to destroy those myths, you do something degrading like that.

Communist aren't people, and should be taught how to fly.

Val Kilmer Gun GIF by GritTV

• 6Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

BoozeCube

The Wokest
<Prior Amod>
Superman being raped, it's probably one of greatest ways to destroy modern mythology. Truth justice and the American way.

Humiliation Rituals, destroy all history, culture, aspirations, heroes, statues… and so forth and so on. Until you have exterminated all greatness and only mud people remain.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Bald Brah

Molten Core Raider

Was the writer's name Goldstein by chance? Noseberg?

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Bruh, do you even comics?

Superman doesn't stand for that anymore. American way is problematic, truth is subjective, justice is racist.

Only comics I cared about was Spawn and the aliens and Predator stuff, that in some oddball Kevin Eastman shit, or things in heavy metal.

Sure spawn is probably trans now, predator fucks his fellow predators.

I just know that without ever having bought or owned a Superman comic, truth justice and the American way was what Superman, through mythology, stood for.

He's as American as Captain America.

I know you're just yanking my chain though...😉

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Only comics I cared about was Spawn and the aliens and Predator stuff, that in some oddball Kevin Eastman shit, or things in heavy metal.

Sure spawn is probably trans now, predator fucks his fellow predators.

I just know that without ever having bought or owned a Superman comic, truth justice and the American way was what Superman, through mythology, stood for.

He's as American as Captain America.

I know you're just yanking my chain though...😉

I developed a fondness for Avatar Press and all the edgey trash they would print.

• 1Like