Joker: Folie à Deux (2024)

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
So the Jews created superman before they forced the west to establish Israel?
Suspicious Kenan Thompson GIF
what?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Rude

Potato del Grande
Uh oh. Someone isn't familiar with people like Samuel Untermeyer.
Clearly not. I'm still trying to figure out why the Jews created superman before forcing the west to create Israel. The British Empire "bent the knee" before the end of world War 1. So why did it take another 30 years?

Furry

🌭🍔🇺🇦✌️SLAVA UKRAINI!✌️🇺🇦🍔🌭
<Gold Donor>
Clearly not. I'm still trying to figure out why the Jews created superman before forcing the west to create Israel. The British Empire "bent the knee" before the end of world War 1. So why did it take another 30 years?

Laying the ground work for the 10th crusade takes time. You just can't connect the dots with your simple mind.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It's always the Jews with these people, give some other group a turn once in a while? Like I'm sure the pollacks are up to something and what about a those Swedes?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
They had to stick it to the MAGA rednecks looking to use Joker as inspiration for January 6th.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Goatface

1728641577651.png

$200m clown could finish 2nd to a $2m clown. seem other predictions it could finish 3rd with under $10m.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
How the mighty have fallen when Terrifier 3 shlock is top of the box office in front of DC/Warner and DreamWorks (Guy behind Lilo and Stitch).

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah but think of the budget they had to spend to make Terrifier 3!

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'm surprised no one has made a meme of this using the Dark Knight "magic trick scene"

"I'm going to make your profits disappear - (Slams Joker 2 down on the pencil labeled "money") Ta-da! It's gone!"

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Joker2 did set a record this weekend. It dropped 82% from the first weekend box office. Beating the previous record and it wasn't even close. This will be on VoD by the end of the month. I wonder how many Razzies this will win?

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Joker2 did set a record this weekend. It dropped 82% from the first weekend box office. Beating the previous record and it wasn't even close. This will be on VoD by the end of the month. I wonder how many Razzies this will win?
AVN winner for best gay prison rape scene.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Furry

🌭🍔🇺🇦✌️SLAVA UKRAINI!✌️🇺🇦🍔🌭
<Gold Donor>
AVN winner for best gay prison rape scene.
I like how this thread has basically completely ignored the typical spoiler rules on this forum. And TBH it absolutely should have. I'd ask Amod to make a rule making this official a good thing to do, as I think spoiling woke trash like this movie is objectively a public service, but I'm not sure how to spell the rule out in a way that avoids future abuse.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
If the movies out it's not breaking the rules. Jesus dies a long with Dumbledore who likes but sex

Last edited: