Joker: Folie à Deux (2024)

Rude

Potato del Grande
Phoenix came up with the idea for the musical himself on his own and gave it to Todd Phillips "because he had a dream" about a musical.

He's at least partly responsible for this pile of shit.
I was wondering about where Phoenix leaned. If he was some mega cuck like Hamill or if he went through with the gig because there could be severe financial ramifications for abandoning the movie.

Showed up on my feed days late, but yeah. The wrong people liked Joker 1 so Joker 2 was a humiliation ritual.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Madonna was chick music. Yes she was hot as fuck, but guys didn't dig her songs openly. I already told the story that I couldn't like her music cuz it was way overhyped and not made for me. Years later I can appreciate those songs as good music on its own merit without the hype. The chick musician posters I had were, Lita Ford, Samantha Fox, Susana Hoffs, a metal band called, Girlschool, I had a crush on Laura Branigan, so I had a poster of her, I might have had a Blondie poster or Joan Jett. I knew a kid who had a Wendy O Williams poster on his wall. Wendy was busted in her face, but she had a nice body.
I think it was this one.
View attachment 553643
In that pic at least she doesn't have a great body. She's just thin with no curves and OK size tits without a bra.

In this pic she looks like Undead Female from WoW.
Plasmatics_WendyBW.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Madonna was never hot.

Blondie was fucking hot.

Gaga was somewhere in the middle in her prime.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

🌭🍔🇺🇦✌️SLAVA UKRAINI!✌️🇺🇦🍔🌭
<Gold Donor>
She might have the uglies nose forehead junction on the planet.

Burns

MTV played Material Girl for like 10 years and then it switched over to VH1 for probably another 10. So I don't know how any boy growing up in the 80s and 90s didn't get enthralled by her, while flipping through the channels, at least a few times. I've probably watched the video 50+ times and still don't know any of the words outside of the chorus.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Well, she's over 60 now. Plus, all those Playboy material women wear makeup and are airbrushed, especially in that era.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I don't know the exact year but she went ugly overnight it seemed like in the mid/late 90's

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Madonna's charm was that she looked attainable. Bad girl that liked trouble. Not too good looking but still good enough. The girl you went to after the Cindy Crawfords, Kathy Irelands, Christie Brinkleys and Brooke Shields laughed in your face. Or you imagined they would. Madonna sold (attention) whore extremely well. And her music wasn't half bad for that time period either.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

I know when I was a kid my friends dad's all had a thing for her. Even in the early 2000's in highschool they still were talking about her

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I know when I was a kid my friends dad's all had a thing for her. Even in the early 2000's in highschool they still were talking about her
My dad had a crush on her too. There isn't anything wrong with admitting that she tickled your pickle. I thought Annie Lennox had a cute thing going, even as a crewcut ginger. Tiffany was my favorite 80s ginger though. Cindy Lauper did nothing for me.

Homsar

My dad had a crush on her too. There isn't anything wrong with admitting that she tickled your pickle. I thought Annie Lennox had a cute thing going, even as a crewcut ginger. Tiffany was my favorite 80s ginger though. Cindy Lauper did nothing for me.
If someone talked bad about Madonna I remember the dad's saying "Don't talk about my girl that way" and this is when she was going downhill fast. Right around 1999 when EQ started.

I miss the days of free PPV satellites fights

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

BoozeCube

The Wokest
<Prior Amod>
Madonna was simply a dirty whore in a time before every whore in the worlds asshole was spread bear for anyone to see on the internet for $1.99.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Sylas

<Gold Donor>
This whole Madonna derail is kinda lulzy.

Lady Gaga is exactly like Madonna. She was huge, a global sensation, for about half a decade and then she fell off the map, popping up every few years with some new thing to attempt to remain relevant. She isn't and hasn't been since the 80s and the only reason you think she is is rose colored glasses from your formative years.

For Madonna it was half a decade in the mid 80s followed by the occasional attempt to drop a new record, convert to kaballah, or make out with Brittany Spears at MTV music awards. She had a few albums and a few hits in the 80s and then stopped being culturally relevant despite still being a household name.

Lady Gaga is the ought-tens version of her and now she's doing acting like AHS or the remake of a star is born, etc. Sure joker 2 isn't going to do anything but win her a few razzle but it doesn't matter. She'll continue dropping new albums trying to remain relevant. In 20 years kids who grew up in the 2010s will feel for Lady Gaga the same way you boomers do for Madonna.