Goatface

1728839055799.png

doing better than both internationally
1728839792189.png

opens wed in china

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
Just watched it, couldn't sit through the whole thing. The singing is the least of the problems. Just the writing, dialog, everything is fucking awful. The way he delivers the lines. The whole court scene...I'm sitting there like this can't be real, this is knockoff of a real movie. What happened.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
They hate the characters.
They hate the mythos.
They hate the fans.

I should make an anti racist +2slgtbq movie

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
  • 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
30000 copies sold. Oof.
"Jazz Album"

I'm the same age as her and Jazz is something my grandfather listened to. He can't buy this album because he's dead.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
"Jazz Album"

I'm the same age as her and Jazz is something my grandfather listened to. He can't buy this album because he's dead.
He just really wanted to get away from you.

....... sorry, bad joke for a bad joke.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

shits on movie for a while, for anyone that watched themovie, his only line was "can i have your autograph" and joker writes die of cancer? i think

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
This is probably the only movie I won't watch anything about. Normally there are good ragebait videos that come out of stuff like this that'll recap the movie so I don't have to see it.

Madame Webb for example, never saw it, but watched the reviews and reactions from the usual places. Joker 2 is in a different category. They can go sweep this one under a rug somewhere and we never hear about it again.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
At least Todd taught those MAGA rednecks not to use his Joker for their uprisings
If only that made any difference in the popularity and zeitgeist of the first movie. YGWYFD will be memeing long after the sequel is forgotten by everyone.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Certified bomb. $190 million budget and worse box office week 1 and week 2 than Morbius. 😵

1729002547652.png

Lighting hundreds of millions of dollars of somebody else's money on fire to own the chuds is a sacrifice we're willing to make.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Not only did they fuck up this Joker. They also shitted up the Joker character for a long time to come. especially after the last version of Joker was shit too. Harley Quinn was already played out, so nobody cares about that.

• 1Solidarity

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
A long while ago someone started making these

Harley Quinn Agent of Chaos Nolan Joker.png

as a kind of pitch for the next Nolanverse Batman movie. They weren't great but I threw this one in to a folder.

Some /co/ dork's fanfic would have been better.

• 1Like