Jurassic Park 4

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I think he said they used other DNA on all the Dino's to fill in blanks, they just took it to a new extreme wrt Drex

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Its amusingly predictable to see the people posting who didn't like the movie, could almost set your watch to it. I think its amazing that they can resurrect a franchise after 14 years of inactivity on athirdsequel, and break all opening day/weekend records ever. When the first movie came out, a lot of us were kids, and now potentially have kids. I know that Discovery Channel and BBC produce far more dinosaur stuff than they used to 22 years ago, so its not like this movie will inspire another dinosaur renaissance like the first one; but its always nice to have a big tentpole movie to get the new generation into dinosaurs
smile.png
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers...

Xevy

Log Wizard
I saw it. 7.5 probably. Dinosaurs were good. Pratt was good. Everything else was really mediocre. I almost take personal offense to the fact this beat Avengers 1's record.

I was also peeing when the Dominus Rex fought the Anklyosaur, which sucks, because that's my favorite dinosaur.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Saw this the other night. Was much better than I expected. The best part was the flirty scene between the Navy guy and the redhead that Joss Whedon went full retard over. Jesus fucking Christ! Talk about over-reacting lol.

But anyway, this was not as good as Mad Max, but still well worth seeing in the cinema. The only real downside was I thought some of the CGI dinos were a little too "uncanny valley" like, but those were the background type dinos. The ones that mattered (raptors, T-rex and the new one) were well made.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I saw it. 7.5 probably. Dinosaurs were good. Pratt was good. Everything else was really mediocre. I almost take personal offense to the fact this beat Avengers 1's record.

I was also peeing when the Dominus Rex fought the Anklyosaur, which sucks, because that's my favorite dinosaur.
This just appeals to a wider audience, you'll have people that refuse to see a comic book movie, but seeing a movie with dinosaurs is a-ok.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Maybe this was already brought up... But why is everyone calling the Indominus Rex, the drex?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think I started it. D-rex flows better than I-rex, and I just left out the hyphen. It's supposed to be like T-rex.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think I started it. D-rex flows better than I-rex, and I just left out the hyphen. It's supposed to be like T-rex.
The early press releases for the movie official listed it as Diabolus Rex which was stupid so everyone referred to it as D-rex. Gavin's crazy, like usual.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The early press releases for the movie official listed it as Diabolus Rex which was stupid so everyone referred to it as D-rex. Gavin's crazy, like usual.
I never once heard of the Diabolus Rex thing, nor did I see anyone called it a D-rex before me. I'm not saying it didn't happen, I'm just saying I nicknamed it D-rex on my own.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
One of the most beloved movie franchises of all time, and they phoned it in.
Beloved movie franchise? There were two other movies and the second one was dickbutt. More like one beloved movie and two cash grabs. Not really seeing the love for the franchise as a whole IMO, the chance of that seems to be squandered.