Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
FTFY

Anyway, I'll let you get back to it. I just wanted to point out Siddar's excellent post. But apparently nothing short of sharing the consensus that's sprung up in this thread that Zimmerman was a hero whose only crime was being white-ish and angering Al Sharpton (seriously, how fucking pathetic are all of you for being scared of Al Sharpton these days? The man's got one foot and four toes in the grave) is satisfactory to most of you. Admitting that this was most likely the correct verdict based on the evidence presented? Nope, not enough.

THAT'S how I know you're a bunch of pathetic racists.
Citation required.

And question:

Did you actually read Siddar's link? Because he cut about half of it out, and it reads more like a condemnation of stupid people and bad media than the way its been represented here as interpreting it to put blame on Zimmerman for the shooting.

Laedrun

Molten Core Raider
Uh oh, Derp and TJ have galloped into town to dispense their "jussice" upon the white devils. Where have I seen this plot before?

khalid

Unelected Mod
Yeah, all the pathetic racists.

Actually, the people in this thread run the gamut from rightwing to leftwing, from feminists to tea-party, we have people like Chaos, Hodj, Tanoomba, Lithose, myself, Astro, Bold, Triangular, Gavinrad, all who disagree on all kinds of different topics elsewhere, who agree that Trayvon got to his house and then for whatever reason, turned around and went to find Zimmerman and then confronted him. Then a legal self defense shooting resulted.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Just for the record, I've written in and voted for Ralph Nader in every election since my first national election. I don't plan to stop until he's President for at least one term.

rrr_img_36188.jpg

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
TJ and Duppin have no chance, and don't want, to know any of the facts about the case or the events leading up to it, and are just perpetuating racism themselves because they must have some serious self-loathing. Doesn't matter what you say, they just come back with RACIST ASSHOLE! If I were some redneck retard, I'd actually start hating black people based on their posts alone.

Araysar needs to come back - I can't believe I just said that, but at least he could be funny sometimes.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
It should have never gone to trial. The police department did an investigation and deemed it wasn't fit for a trial. The first prosectuor that is in that district recused himself with no reason given to get off the case. It was only after the Martin family hired a civil attorney who went to the national media and got Sharpton and Jackson involved did it become political then the governor of FL assigned a special prosecutor that is a friend of his chief of staff. I'm sure she thought she was going to ride this into some sort of great political appointment.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Hell, isn't the whole reason they went with the special prosecutor was they figured a grand jury would decide that they had no reason to bring charges?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
FTFY

Anyway, I'll let you get back to it. I just wanted to point out Siddar's excellent post. But apparently nothing short of sharing the consensus that's sprung up in this thread that Zimmerman was a hero whose only crime was being white-ish and angering Al Sharpton (seriously, how fucking pathetic are all of you for being scared of Al Sharpton these days? The man's got one foot and four toes in the grave) is satisfactory to most of you. Admitting that this was most likely the correct verdict based on the evidence presented? Nope, not enough.

Who said anything about being scared of Al Sharpton? Al Sharpton is one of the biggest piece of shit scumbags in the entire country.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
its actually quite amazing that we had so many poster with so many different mindsets come together on this thread and reasonably parse this trial. is it because we are all crackers?

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Any bets on the civil cases? Zimmerman has a case against NBC already and could have others against other media outlets. What about the IT guy that testified the prosecutor lied about evidence and was then fired last Thursday. Will he sue and win?

khalid

Unelected Mod
is it because we are all crackers?
Mainly because just pretty much every shred of evidence pointed to it being a legal case of self-defense. None of the evidence supported the media narrative, which was that Zimmerman profiled Trayvon and continued to stalk him.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
If I keep seeing reported posts and infractions coming from this thread because you assholes can't stop shit posting in this thread, I'm going to lock it, RR it, and start a party the RRP.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If I keep seeing reported posts and infractions coming from this thread because you assholes can't stop shit posting in this thread, I'm going to lock it, RR it, and start a party the RRP.
So what you're saying is a group of people can get any thread they want locked by shitting on it, got it.

khalid

Unelected Mod
So Duppin and TJ can get any thread they want locked by going in there and just blanket calling everyone a racist and throwing out racial slurs? Nice.
frown.png

Status
Not open for further replies.