Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Its not going to happen though. It really isn't. They're just saying that to calm the lunatics down.
I'd like to believe you, man, but there is 0 evidence of that, aside from media entertainment hosts saying so. Please provide demonstrable citation (see what I did there?). Whatif?it does happen?

W4RH34D_sl

shitlord
I'd like to believe you, man, but there is 0 evidence of that, aside from media entertainment hosts saying so. Please provide demonstrable citation (see what I did there?). Whatif?it does happen?
You'll start seeing the brilliant minds exit the country to seek a home elsewhere.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It's already happening. Whitney Houston - Now Swiss.
i think you mean Etta James.
redface.png

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Its a new political tactic. Have as many scandals as possible, and have the media timed to switch focus to each in such a way that the people are always pissed, but never get any resolution.
kinda a new twist on the idea "any publicity is good publicity" atleast he isn't a super blatent cult of personality like putin, only semi blatent

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...est-stunt.html

Vladimir Putin dived to the bottom of the Baltic Sea aboard a submersible to explore a ship wreck, the Russian president's latest in a long line of publicity stunts.

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Akon says every african american should leave the United States and go back to Africa, and they will be treated like royalty. Well I fully agree with him, since they were forced to come here in the first place and seem to be constantly pissed off about it, by all means they should head back home.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...t-2712878.html

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
You know what I think is relevant, there hasn't been a real liberal president since Richard Nixon, now presidents campaign as managers, they used to campaign on a mandate of some sort, like "jackson and NO BANK", now it's "would you have a beer with this man?".

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yeah, its just another excuse for shit they already do anyway. next youll see a bunch of black women pregnant saying they are trying to replace the black child taken by G Zimzam

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I voted for Obama, and my impression that this is a ploy to distract people from looking at the IRS scandal and other crap.
Seriously? Talk about knowing nothing of the facts. It was investigated. There's no IRS scandal. All sorts of 401c4s were put under extra, necessary scrutiny, left right and center. The person who came up with the idea to do it was a lifelong republican, and the person overseeing the whole thing was a Bush appointee.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
There was apparently a reference to the law in the jury instructions, and I heard someone saying that the defense lawyers didn't directly reference the law but used the same language about "force with force" and "duty to retreat" in the closing statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.