Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Watched the news today.. they had some "expert" on who said it was a slam-dunk case for the prosecution right now, I wonder if we're even watching the same trial.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
It is. If you're over about 26, being punched in the face or taking a blow to the head is always potentially life threatening, and is always an example of being attacked with potentially deadly force.

And if you are assaulted out of the blue and punched in the head, you do in fact have every right to claim your life was in danger and to shoot the person who did so. Because it was.

People have punched people one time walking down the street and it has killed them.
OK, but we should acknowledge that the grand majority of cases where anyone was punched in the face did not result in that person fearing for their life or responding by shooting the other person.
Stressing that he was having his head bashed into the concrete is unnecessary when just being punched in the face is enough legal justification to shoot someone. Admittedly, we would all consider that having someone on top of you in a position where they can hit your head against concrete as being a scarier situation than being punched, but there are different degrees to that too. Zimmerman had a couple of cuts to the back of his head and was able to not get killed or sustain serious injury for over 40 seconds (if I remember right) while simply calling for help. We shouldn't assume "Oh, Zimmerman was getting his head knocked against the sidewalk?OF COURSEhe shot Martin!" when Zimmerman's own version of the story doesn't back that up.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
OK, but we should acknowledge that the grand majority of cases where anyone was punched in the face did not result in that person fearing for their life or responding by shooting the other person.
Irrelevancy fallacy.

when Zimmerman's own version of the story doesn't back that up.
Yes it does.

Pure troll post again.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Tanoomba is so far on the right compared to my professor that taught women's studies that he might as well be Cheney. Stop being silly, his opinions on this case are very reasonable. I mean, hell, he agrees that Zimmerman shouldn't be convicted and that the racial angle was overplayed by the media.
you obviously haven't read his posts in the political thread.

Numbers_sl

shitlord
Point us to any post you've made on these forums which contributes in any degree.

I'll be waiting.
The only thing that matters about my posts is that they amuse or entertain myself. I have never been interested in entertaining or engaging anyone else. If that happens accidentally, then that's good too.

Btw, the mother's testimony has been very good from what I have seen.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The only thing that matters about my posts is that they amuse or entertain myself.
Open admission his only goal is to shitpost.

Also clear admission that not a single post he's made on these forums contribute.

So mods, when are you going to be consistent?

Numbers has been shitposting for months.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I'm glad Tanoomba seems to know how someone feels while they're being attacked.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
So when does Numbers get RRP'd for shitposting exactly?

Because that's literally all he does.
I don't know, he's posted a lot of relevant links to articles in the Political Thread and the Legalize It thread.

This post you've made is pure troll. There is no instance where you are getting your head bashed into concrete where you should not fear for your life, and there's no doubt about that.
Ummm... according to Zimmerman's own words his is an instance of just that. You could call him a fool for not fearing for his life if you like, but he didn't fear for his life until Martin grabbed for his gun.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I don't know, he's posted a lot of relevant links to articles in the Political Thread and the Legalize It thread.
Citation required, even Numbers can't provide it, and you're hardly a judge of what good, contributing posts are.

Ummm... according to Zimmerman's own words his is an instance of just that. You could call him a fool for not fearing for his life if you like, but he didn't fear for his life until Martin grabbed for his gun.
Citation required.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
So mods RRP a poster who actually contributes to threads like these and possible has the greatest taste in movies and we get stuck with a sexist weabbo who can't argue his way out of a bag and a horrible unfunny troll.

There will be no justice for Trayvon or Zimmerman just like there will be none for us.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Hodj's lunacy is spreading. He even negged me because his jimmies are rustling so much.
Continued shitposting from an admitted shitposter, when are the mods going to put him the rickshaw for two months?

vGrade

Potato del Grande
Why are we talking about this instead of the family ont he witness stand awesomeness as we speak?

Numbers_sl

shitlord
Open admission his only goal is to shitpost.

Also clear admission that not a single post he's made on these forums contribute.

So mods, when are you going to be consistent?

Numbers has been shitposting for months.
You should think about taking some Ritalin or something to calm your nerves down. Or go and shoot some black kid to feel better.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
I'm glad Tanoomba seems to know how someone feels while they're being attacked.
New motto for Rerolled:

Anything but the point

I'm going by Zimmerman's testimony. I'm not presuming to know how anybody feels.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Why are we talking about this instead of the family ont he witness stand awesomeness as we speak?
Because two shitposters have spent the entire night rapid fire spam responding to every post in this thread and some of us are tired of seeing it go unopposed.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Can we make a thread for these whiney-ass forum babies? Tired of hearing about the forum injustice in every thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.